Bade Acche Laggte Hai

i think...Writers are listening to viewers!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

I guess writers are listening to the comments and trying to close the loops. yesterday's episode Natasha's pregnancy is discussed and preview showed Ram giving bag to Priya finally!Wink

Wow!!

I didn't mind yesterday's episode. I wish there was more of Priya and Ram. But they have to cover other characters too I guess.

Promo item was not included in this episode. So, we have two promos. One with Priya giving cake to Ram and another Ram giving bag to Priya! I cant wait for 10.30

Edited by nypunya - 26 October 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaprtsdpavitra123Saisweetyharibol79M_n_hsaniya9919anizormonaghosh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i think...Writers are listening to viewers!!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pavitra123

pavitra123

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
agree with u nypunya

Anusha.V

Goldie

Anusha.V

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
agree with u
cant wait to watch

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
me too... i pray not to remember apeksha soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.