Page 1 of 54

Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 2 Page 54

cpervaiz

Goldie

cpervaiz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: this ff originally belong to Rehana86  and she is the orginal owner of this ff plot story and everything only the names have been changed so for whatever reason u like the story it all belongs to her and i just had this crazy idea for writing this for myself at first but then i just posted and u all liked it and i just wanted to share this amazing story with u guyz with the jodi u r familiar with now.

PS. this FF is being posted with authors consent and all due credit goes to her not me.

Enjoy yourself.
cpervaiz

Characters:
Arnav- rich, arogant playboy not at all like the show, he actually smiles, owns a company not fashion house. 
Khushi- traditional and simple girl quite different from show also, she's shy, quite and simple with no pom poms and childishness, she's is more mature and patient.
lavanya- again quite different form the show, Arnav's secretary, khushi's friend and quite and sensible and normal...can be childish sometimes and very nice hearted.
Aman- Anjali's husband (yayy!!! no shaam) Arnav's best friend since childhood.
Anjali- also arnav's friend after her marriage with aman but shares special sis-bro bond with arnav. younger than arnav though.
 Aryan: Khushi and Arnav's sweet, cuddly and adorable son...whose thoughts are the most adorable to read
do enjoy.
Ananya di- Khushi's well wisher.
Mrs. Singh- Aman's mom

My One and Only

Part 1

Taking a step back in extreme anxiety, the helpless secretary looked down at the scattered papers all over the floor that her boss has thrown out of frustration...closing her eyes lavanya named all the Gods to save her from this situation, especially from her boss...'Oh God!!! I promise, in fact I swear...I will never ever doze off during my duty...just save me this last time...i beg you please!!!'...a sudden noise brought her out of the imploration as she looked back at her boss, who just stood up banging on his luxurious office table, all ready to kill his good for nothing secretary for being careless..."Listen lavanya...one more time you give me that crap, I swear you will find yourself dozing off for the rest of your life...do you get that??..." clenching his teeth while balled up his fists tight to control his anger, ASR warned the poor girl, in front of him, making her fear for her life...  

"I am giving you one last chance...GO AND FIND HER ADDRESS BY HOOK OR CROOK...and that too IN 24 HOURS...for the last 2 years I have been ignoring all your stupid excuses but NOT ANYMORE...all I want is her address...and a correct one...otherwise you know very well what's coming on your way...did I make myself clear Ms. Kashap?" throwing a serious look at the person, ASR ordered her...nodding her head in affirmative manner, lavanya obeyed her boss before leaving the room...  

As soon as the secretary left, Arnav ran the fingers through his thick hair, trying to calm himself from being stressed out when his eyes fell on the photo frame in front of him on the table...the picture was taken at one of his business parties, the first time his eyes fell on her elegant figure, instantly reserved her for himself only...gently picking up the frame, he touched the innocent face over the glass with his fingers as if trying to feel her...her beautiful eyes, her red blushed cheeks...and...not to mention, his lips still have that taste of those luscious parted lips...

"I know I was wrong...I am sorry...I swear that night I had no such intention to hurt you...I didn't know what came over me all of a sudden...that night for the first time my heart felt something for you that I never felt for anybody in my life...that night was the most beautiful night of my life...as I got to feel you...may be it's called love...even if it doesn't, I really don't give a damn...all I want is YOU...and ONLY YOU...you can't just throw me out of your life and decide to haunt me with your memories...if you think you can forget me and lead a peaceful life in your own little paradise then you are totally mistaken honey...no matter what, I won't let anyone touch you after me...only I have the right to touch you...so mark my words that I will get you back in my life...that's a promise from me, Arnav Singh Raizada to you, Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!"...smiling at her photo, Arnav carefully placed the frame back at the corner of his table...making sure he doesn't hurt her even in the picture...  

Sitting on her chair, Lavanya immediately turned on the AC to cool herself..."this guy surely needs some lessons on controlling his anger as well as manners to talk to women.."...then contradicting herself she thought "...well can't even blame him though...who would teach him anyway???...he has got no one in his life EXCEPT his "bossy ego"..."...holding her head with her hands Lavanya howled "..Oh!! Khushi dear!!!...where are you yaar???...you made my life miserable by leaving this job...what did you do to ASR  that he is after you like a hungry beast??...hope he better goes easy on you..." all of a sudden feeling concerned for the girl whom she considered as her sister...thinking of her sister like colleague, lavanya   recollected the last conversation with her over the phone...she still remember her painful broken tone as Khushi sobbed uncontrollably...lavanya felt her inconsolable emotions when she said those last few words, "I have lost everything laavanya...you take care..."

plz comment or press like if u want pm.

Edited by cpervaiz - 27 December 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555swati2011div2602radhagauritlamb6130sanjana_kapoorhoneyboney1Rain_dropksgsrkhopalongrtmarajJaanvi92karis2395asifa_5025diyaRaj3pamalovearshikavyaarshisanjuarhiankitbakanaj84vvinimanisanusha_nehapyaar_kya_karnalilyattitudeme_lovelygulme_myselftajwar zaabivicky86hillylmathew77Silvergirlssr565shalinikanaguTheNikil1Shina_srkfanradiationmanjusha_92AussiegalKeenaraayesha786xxxspongebobchickLoveArnavKhushistorybooksgdimaanSWA1992WhatThe_ipkkndzarie_emansabrundianapadhi92shutterAish002Blondiexzy-Sanayaholic-karismaimran78ipkkndankimmayurfanYazzy91-sia-Honkytonkniru273hemvbammykhanjdd1959_SK_moonlight2630-shamima-maria_awanAnvi2009iqbals4everlove_kukiPhoenixRadardevishreesharneil92shypersonpri12littlemoideeps_92music1smileyhug7679sudhareddysmiley-shineyilakiaJaan_Arshiarnavkhushi22Mithi-kunalravalisharma06aaytsaakhi01GAURI29sikhni_chandana.szafiFAYKHAN29meenaluma--Siva--sunflower52moon_minerupzloveuushankitvcshonagudiacurledupHansaNanu17.Saraa...Anita..siva2901Suchi.RaNkItA.C-Eris-dumasIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ISKKNDFF. My One and Only The End:)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
awesome start!!
plzz plzz add me to your pm list!!
would love to read more.. so update soon!!

cpervaiz

Goldie

cpervaiz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Buddy me if u want pms
Part2 pg 1
part 3 pg 2
part 4 pg 2
part 5 pg 3
part 6 pg3
part 7 pg 4
part 8 pg 4
part 9 pg 4
part 10 pg 7
part 11pg 7

Part 27 pg 36

Edited by cpervaiz - 27 December 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzasifa_5025anusha_nehaWhatThe_ipkkndswtsam--Preeti--Yazzy91-sia-shutterravalisharma06sudhareddyN0306smiley-shineyilakiasharneil92shypersonAnn_92-shamima---Siva--chandana.szafimeenalumaSrilathalollaSuchi.Rkeenu_kksiva2901dumasSilverBell

cpervaiz

Goldie

cpervaiz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Part 2:

La  felt her inconsolable emotions when Khushi said those few words, "I have lost everything laavanya...you take care..."...coming out of her thoughts, she removed the tiny drop of tear from the corner of her eye when she prayed for her friend, '...wherever you are, hope you are fine Khushi...God! please be with her..."...still unaware of the fact that caused her colleague to leave her job over night and vanishing from the city, then their boss being agitated in her sudden absence, several times La tried to put up all these puzzles together but was unabled to solve it...it's been two years that she has last talked to her when Khushi called her in the midnight...then the very morning she had to face an exasperated Arnav in her office...'that was definitely not a business issue then WHAT???...what was it???...did they have an affair???...yeah right!!...Khushi  with that arrogant playboy??!!!...what the hell am I thinking????...as long as I know, Khushi barely talked to him...once I even saw them arguing over something...what was that????...I just hope Sir doesn't get Khushi into any trouble...

A sudden buzz brought her back from her deep thought, looking up at the phone, she decided to answer it, "Hello...Yes!!"...as soon as she heard the next person's excited voice, her face changed into a content expression as she took a big sigh of relief, "fax me the address right now...yes please...thanks a lot man...you are a life savior..will talk to ya later"...hanging up the phone, La quickly got up to hand over the address to her boss...

"Are you sure this is the correct address???" asked an impatient Arnav while reading the paper..."Yes Sir!!!...the person practically saw her over there..." answered a rather confident La...still looking at the paper Arnav  pointed at the door with his index finger, gesturing her to leave the room..."...making a face, La headed towards the door before whispering her favorite adjective, invented 'only' for her boss, "khadoos"...she was about to touch the door knob when she heard his soft voice, "...Thanks lavanya.."...surprised at the sudden change in mood, La turned around to see his smiling face, showing his appreciation towards her work...unable to keep the grudge any longer, she smiled back saying "welcome"...then closing the door behind her as she came out of his cabin, she thought, " geez!!! what was that 20 minutes ago???...this guy, who was all ready to show me an upside down world is now saying 'thanks' to me??!!...awww chooo chweet...he is not that bad after all" smiling to herself  La  left for her cabin...

It's not everyday that her boss yells at her...it's just that her boss is extremely stringent in terms of his professionalism...but again, this was not the case of any business deal...whatever it was, La just hoped that her friend doesn't get into any trouble because of her...

Reading the address for the hundredth time, Arnav smirked at her picture as he whispered, "..Pune...hmm...gotcha babe...your prince charming is on his way..." winking at the image, Arnav grabbed the coat to leave for his destination to get his princess back to his castle...this time making sure he doesn't leave her alone even for a fraction of time...making a promise to himself for getting her back in his life at any cost...promising himself to confess his feelings that he had been keeping in himself since that night...making up his mind to give her the respective place in his life...

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555radhagaurisanjana_kapoorhoneyboney1Jaanvi92asifa_5025diyaRaj3pamalovearshinaj84anusha_nehanivedithakLoveArnavKhushiayesha786xxxradiation--Preeti--Keenaramanjusha_92shalinikanaguTheNikil1WhatThe_ipkkndsneha_17Silvergirlabivicky86lmathew77prabha75-Sanayaholic-Blondiexzyjdd1959Aish002shutterhemvbHonkytonkimmayurfan-sia-littlemoisudhareddyilakiasharneil92deeps_92devishreeshyperson-shamima-moonlight2630smiley-shineyravalisharma06aaytarnavkhushi22Anvi2009iqbals4evernishisunflower52chandana.ssikhni_ushankitvc--Siva--meniranjana00AquaBluez17FAYKHAN29zafiSuchi.R..Anita..anu17HansaNKeerthuKiarshiaNkItA.CParud_Forever.Saraa.dumasIsleOfCapri

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

nice update!

thank you so much for the pm!

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Cute FF. I Loved Reading It. PM Me Too Next Time.

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
pm me when u update next part

deeps_92

IF-Dazzler

deeps_92

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
nice one...
do continue...
pm me

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.