Page 1
Page   of 2

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Love... erm.. where have they shown any glimpse of that?? Ermm

At the moment we are seeing the 'guilty' n 'concerned' side of her.. since she was the reason why Ashu fell sick...!! I believe the Doc in her wuld b concerned about his well being since she heard that 'kaka' was too old for taking care of him!!

Eitherways. i dun mind if its Love even...! They rock as a pair.. n big time!! Day Dreaming

@Age... we have seen age gap couples.. before.. now havent we on INDIAN soaps?? TongueLOL

yup its guilt which z cmpelng her to think bout ashu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naughty, Naughty Dr. Nidhi! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lillybird

Lillybird

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
As they say, you fall in love when you least expect it
I agree. I think since its not dragging, viewers are finding that it is moving "too fast". Thank god it does not drag or I would stop watching it.
 Hell with a georgeous surgeon like DR A. around who would not fall in love. Did you notice the DR Mallika syndrome in the story. That woman will walk over hot coals for him but unfortunately, he just cannot fall for her.
I think that Dr Nidhi will realize something and may not yet associate it with love but then realization will hit her later on.
Anyway they should get her back into the hospital scene. I find that its a refreshing change from the usual home and wedding scenario.  She is a doctor after all. She should go back to the hospital instead of just floating through life. I mean logically she has studied to get her doctorate. What a waste her leaving the hospital. And what fun it will be to find her irritating Dr Ashutosh and doing all her hilarious stunts that irks him. He does not know yet he is falling for her does he?
And its okay the age difference as a man being older does not matter. As long as the woman is young. I find this an unusual and refreshing love story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni...RamonaG....

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
love. . .where . . .ahh I understand the bg music gives the feeling but if it was love it was so beautiful Day Dreaming
I love the pace in which story is moving. . .for the time being me listening "saiyaaan" Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.