Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ek_nai_paheli

Groupbie

ek_nai_paheli

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

I am sorry if anyone gets offended by this post, but I am really disappointed with what they showed this whole week.  The show hasn't even started and they have already started dragging.  This whole week, starting from Friday's episode until today,  all they did was drag the wedding and then the shoes incident.  What was all that about?  Such stupid and juvenile scenes. How can anyone write scenes like that, specially when it is supposed to be a mature drama.  Even if they want to add some comedy, why can it not be something sensible. If they continue at this rate, the show will be doomed. 

When I first read that this was an adaptation of Dhoop Kinare, I was really excited.  The first week was good and we thought at least something good finally on telly, but I guess I spoke too soon.  Director's Kut and or the creatives need to act quickly and write sensible scenes, if not, this one too will bite the dust.  Specially since they have such good actors, please Mr Sahi, you need to re-evaluate your creative team. This whole week the episodes and the acting was very disappointing.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsanya90chandni95mynameArmu4evaNaina007justpratichucklebuddynyctophiliayanks28nycsweetie-Chandramukhi-DancingdollRoopal_ArDiAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disappointed" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
d story is all messed up, waiting for this shadi drama to end...tabtak jhelo sabkuch n try to enjoy it widout using brains...

lamhe2212

lamhe2212

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i agree... they are dragging wayyy too much. they really need to pick up the pace. The originality and freshness is getting lost. If they don't pick up the pace they are going to loose viewers!

fiona18

Goldie

fiona18

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Well I am totally agreed wid the post. I fail to understand why the creative's dragging the storyAngry. Yesterday's epi was not up to the mark...It's high time for CVs to wake up to bring KTLK on top or else the same poor story line continues going to lose its viewers..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
they must retain the freshness using some changes.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
The show has lost its essence.. in just three weeks flat..!! If this continues.. god only help the show..!! D'oh

I rather.. watch DK ..for reverence.. n KTLK for pondering... 'What if?'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chucklebuddyDancingdoll

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
They still need to figure out a way to bring her back to the hospital...once that happens, things will be ok...they need to CALM DOWN and trust these brilliant (and extremely good looking hehe) actors!!!!!!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

hey..good post..i think d same...this shoe sequnce z soo boringggSleepy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.