Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Role Reversal Tomorrow

starasdf thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys so we all saw the AWESOME precap in today's episode. But what I think is new and refreshing is that its not the same old same old, it's something new.

Usually it rains and the girl dances and the guy watches and admires, that's great but we have seen it over and over and will see it tomorrow too. BUT what is new is that this time the guy will also enjoy the rain and feel alive while the girl watches. I have not seen that in many shows or movies. Niddhi is feeling something new and these feelings will be encourages tomorrow when she watches him feel free and alive in the rain.

I like this Role Reversal. Sure it would be nice to see Ashutosh admire Niddhi but what I am looking forward to is Niddhi admiring Ashutosh. 

Star⭐️

P.S Sorry if something like this has been posted (:.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this is how the poor one will get ill and will be compel to go to the hospital.
May be if both get ill Dr Mallika will have some suspect them...
Armu4eva thumbnail
@star ...good observation...n indeed its a role reversal...😳! I guess it mite ...jus mite be the beginning of some sort of attraction from Nidhis part for Ashu..!! Lets hope its a great sequence..!

@alunja...yep...i think they both mite catch cold.. but i m wondering how will others notice.. Nidhi catching cold. .since she hasnt resumed work so...🤔  but i did want that... i hope.. people around AshNi start noticing the 'kuch to hai zarur' between AshNi 😳
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

u knoe 1st i felt really awkward...dnt knoe how kk n MB did it, i mean rain scene included in ashni's track...yeh cvs trps k liye kya kya karenge!!!!

bt, watching d precap i guess it wont b like what we've seen before...Dr.N will get to see a new avatar of khadoos Dr.A...n perhaps li'l attraction too...hope ashni's version of rain sequence turns out to b a nice n different one like d jodi...

ah, bt m still feeling realy awakward...waiting for this shadi track to end soon, itni lambi shadi toh aajkal serials mein leads ki shadi v nahi hoti yrr...

medhapp thumbnail
ya it can be a little awkward to see MB getting wet in the rain and the scene can go horribily wrong if not shot aesthetically...hope the cvs show that is Niddhi's imagination that Dr.Ashutosh is getting wet in the rain..this can be the saving grace else not at all looking forward to that moment.