WU Oct 26 Yeh dosti and operation Sharon-Swayam

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts off with Swayam wishing Rey would do something and Rey decides he has to make her happy again. Sharon starts blabbering and venting out her anger when Rey says hello. Rey cutely says if she will listen to one thing. Then winking at others, they come in and the dance starts. They force her to dance with them while trying to manaofy her. Dance on 'Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge.' 

Rinni and Simmi join in and the dance is superb. Sharon dances as the lights come back and and elbows Rey saying all is forgotten! Whole group finish off the dance. (Just watch. It's better to feel it) Rey asks for forgiveness and Sharon hits him friendly and Swayam smiles. 

Kria comes there and says to Swayam that no one can love her more than him. Rey sees Kria and hides and when Kria looks back she can't find him. She looks for him at other places and he pops up. Both have look and coming out of it Rey says thanks to Kria for patching up Rey and Sharon. She says they should thank Karan sir instead. 

As always, he pops up out of no where and says I see I am the hot topic of discussion. He says now they just have to make them friends. Them referring to Swayam and Sharon. Kria says she will help and so will Rey. Karan teases them saying are you sure it's just friendship. Operation Sharon-Swayam to start from tomorrow. They join hands and KriYansh let go of theirs when they realize. 

Next morning, a scene between SwaRon is showed with their background theme playing. Karan comes in. Karan is again trying not to be predictable. RDX suggests to hold a cultural event to help them organize footloose. Karan says traditional touch to our event. He says Swayam and Sharon to discuss the event and present it to him. Sharon tries to say she will do by myself and he says no and to do it together in a manipulative way. KriYansh seem to understand what he is doing. 

Without thinking, Rey says 'Yes sure sir. Now Sharon and Swayam are out responsibility.' (Bummer!! ) Kria covers up. ViHa scene! He compliments her whenever possible. Karan winks at KriYansh and leaves. KriYansh high-five each other secretly. Both of them and Karan are spying on SwaRon as they are working on the event. 

Karan throws compliments and change topic in between to make it seem they are having a conversation. Sharon throws tantrums and Swayam tells his idea. Other three are tired of their argument and rolling their eyes. Swayam asks students in cafeteria and they say they love rangoli. Sharon is asked and decides to go with it. She says from now on our communication will be only through mail. Trio slap their foreheads! 

Karan off with commenting again and other two agree. Sharon leaves and trio hides. Plan flop. Karan uses the line 'Jab ghee seedhi ungli se nai nikalte to ungli tedi karni padti hai.' Special couple dance. 

Precap: Spotlight dance of Swayam and Sharon in aggressive stiff manner. 

YOUTUBE LINKS: for sopihe ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4: 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

As i said i watched epis so me commenting ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

but first Thank you so much for ๐Ÿ˜† What oh yes for update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†LOL joke ta ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww very nice Epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww love the dance alottt ๐Ÿ˜ณ
f
inally sharon happy :) and how cute swayam he's happy to see sharon smile...๐Ÿ˜ณawww
OMG Kria searching Rey awww and best Part Rey knows K kria searching him  and when he's come he said 'Tum muhje doondh rahi thi naawww๐Ÿ˜ณloved awww both are smile awww๐Ÿ˜›how sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ and  love that Part when Kria said we should thank to Karan n Karan sir  comes ๐Ÿ˜†awww n when Kriyaansh  Deiced to help Karan  for swaron friendship  ๐Ÿ˜Š
kria gives her left hand in karan hand n rey holds her right hand AHHAHAHAH lmafOOO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
swaron N SHARON  scenes niceee :)  after so long Time RDx comes feels happy  :)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kriyaansh  now together every where awww and and when Kriyaansh give a low fi type of high fi aww  to each other awww loved simple :)
again swayam n sharon were niceee ๐Ÿ˜ณbut i like Kriyaansh n Karan scenes alottt๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap nice swayam n sharon dancing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cant wait fortom epis ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and thanks for the links :)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sofiya-

As i said i watched epis so me commenting ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

but first Thank you so much for ๐Ÿ˜† What oh yes for update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†LOL joke ta ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww very nice Epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww love the dance alottt ๐Ÿ˜ณ
f
inally sharon happy :) and how cute swayam he's happy to see sharon smile...๐Ÿ˜ณawww
OMG Kria searching Rey awww and best Part Rey knows K kria searching him  and when he's come he said 'Tum muhje doondh rahi thi naawww๐Ÿ˜ณloved awww both are smile awww๐Ÿ˜›how sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ and  love that Part when Kria said we should thank to Karan n Karan sir  comes ๐Ÿ˜†awww n when Kriyaansh  Deiced to help Karan  for swaron friendship  ๐Ÿ˜Š
kria gives her left hand in karan hand n rey holds her right hand AHHAHAHAH lmafOOO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
swaron N SHARON  scenes niceee :)  after so long Time RDx comes feels happy  :)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kriyaansh  now together every where awww and and when Kriyaansh give a low fi type of high fi aww  to each other awww loved simple :)
again swayam n sharon were niceee ๐Ÿ˜ณbut i like Kriyaansh n Karan scenes alottt๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap nice swayam n sharon dancing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cant wait fortom epis ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and thanks for the links :)๐Ÿ˜ณ

lolzz
Sophie! 
Yes episodes are getting better and better... 
Love you short funny update :D
Welcome for links 
thnxx 4 d written update..๐Ÿ˜Š
what an awsome episode!!!!!!!
i love kriyaaanshhh
they r sooo cute!!!!!!!!

tnx 4 uploadin...:)
Originally posted by rechus

Thanks