Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
two reasons why balh boring this week and very less scenes of raya and they are not even in same frame . because ram not in country, he is shooting for film . 2nd reason is ashwin track at this time because in diwali time very afew people watch shows thats why bakwaas  .

but i am happy at least cvs remembered about natasha pregnancy and black bag .

what say guys

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihartsdpavitra123M_n_hKarna89isha01AbhiAnianizorsaisamanvimonaghoshSakshi_Deewanikaveriviny_queenpaulomi_taAnuMyInspirationz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why balh boring this week" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i agree with u jaan...but today's episode not that much of boring that monday's episode the first part blind school children's scene awesome...the precap also intresting...and tomorrow kbc., ithink double dhamaka 27th oct

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123LoveTVShowssaniya9919monaghoshSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
i hope Ram returns soon ...i hate to see RaShi in different frameDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_FairyKarna89M_n_hsaisamanvimonaghoshLoveTVShowssaniya9919

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
agree with you.. today's episode was boring.. waiting for 2moro to see bag scene and KBC.. no raya scene today n also sakshi's bd used in whole episode made me irritated..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

<font color="#000066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">i hope Ram returns soon ...i hate to see RaShi in different frameDead</font>
that'why anu they didn't show the raya scenes

macarons

macarons

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i will not watch tomorrow's episode. will watch if there are any raya scenes uploaded on youtube. it's boring. its okay if there is no raya but there is not even a scene of daadi, neha and vikram. so boring. hope they don't bore us out the whole honeymoon track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89LoveTVShows

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
am too thinking d same.. why dey are showing d trio n ashwin all time? if ram s not dere dey can show priya shopping with neha for diwali celebrations n some happy moments wit her family.. it wil make us happy too.. ashwin track s boring..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
the whole week is boring... i hope they finish the ashwin track soon before honeymoon... he is irritating...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jediMskywalkerKarna89LoveTVShows

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.