why balh boring this week

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
two reasons why balh boring this week and very less scenes of raya and they are not even in same frame . because ram not in country, he is shooting for film . 2nd reason is ashwin track at this time because in diwali time very afew people watch shows thats why bakwaas  .

but i am happy at least cvs remembered about natasha pregnancy and black bag .

what say guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
i agree with u jaan...but today's episode not that much of boring that monday's episode the first part blind school children's scene awesome...the precap also intresting...and tomorrow kbc., ithink double dhamaka 27th oct
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope Ram returns soon ...i hate to see RaShi in different frame🤢
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you.. today's episode was boring.. waiting for 2moro to see bag scene and KBC.. no raya scene today n also sakshi's bd used in whole episode made me irritated..
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

<font color="#000066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">i hope Ram returns soon ...i hate to see RaShi in different frame🤢</font>

that'why anu they didn't show the raya scenes
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will not watch tomorrow's episode. will watch if there are any raya scenes uploaded on youtube. it's boring. its okay if there is no raya but there is not even a scene of daadi, neha and vikram. so boring. hope they don't bore us out the whole honeymoon track.
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
am too thinking d same.. why dey are showing d trio n ashwin all time? if ram s not dere dey can show priya shopping with neha for diwali celebrations n some happy moments wit her family.. it wil make us happy too.. ashwin track s boring..
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the whole week is boring... i hope they finish the ashwin track soon before honeymoon... he is irritating...
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
What RAm Kapoor out of country its really annoying...They really have to do somthing dont want body doubles any more.As the serial is movin forward both leads shuld be together just cnt bear further the body doubles...Looking forward for a good show..not to ruined by date issues n all...
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so disappointing!!!
the whole magic in the air feeling is lost without raya..😒
it felt like one of ektas old serials..n the evil bg music for the other characters only made it worse...