Marriages Based On Lies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hey , Its me Again LOL

Anyways, i wanted to open this general topic for sometime , but been little busy and this skipped from my mind ...this has nothing to do with show , in general one 

Hmm, so its ok or common thing to see, that some marriages are based purely on LIES... Either the gals family lie or the guys or in some cases both the families lies in order to get their kids married off, Confused...

My Point is, in some cases , neither the gal nor the guy have any clue of this lies, and yet they end up paying a praise for this kind of marriages, they have to go through lots of misunderstanding, fights, distances and all, in some cases both end up getting divorced... some marriages based on lies work and some dont , but the innocent couple has to go through lot of hell ...

Wats ur take ... 

Is it ok to have a bond based on LIES, as most of the time , it works ... 

Love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriages Based On Lies" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
A very good question di...a bit complex...(wracks my brain)...ah...i have seen marriages where the groom's side lie about the groom's profession...and then they get married
in this case they msde ip tall tales about being an nri and all...and the groom was well aware of this...sad na?ruined someones life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Parents think that they need to settle their child..for that they saying lie..Tamil we have one proverb too..for that LOL
say 1000 lies to get marry a person.Big smile.so saying lie is common..
But some person will be happy about their lied married..someone will get frustration over that lie n got separated...Cry

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushini

Parents think that they need to settle their child..for that they saying lie..Tamil we have one proverb too..for that LOL
But some person will be happy about their lied married..someone will get frustration over that lie n got separated...Cry

I believe this proverb is for just small harmless lies or to prevent silly reasons.LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

sadanajaya

sadanajaya

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Marriage based on lies wont stand longer..If he/she just compromise after knowing the truth..they will never live in peace..they will suffer a lot..

b2011

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by anushini

I believe this proverb is for just small harmless lies or to prevent silly reasons.LOL 
aama di..correct thaan..LOL

b2011

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

good post J Big smile

I do not think that marriages which are based on lies will have strong base as pure marriages will.Smile I believe that Trust and Honesty is the base of all the relations and if you are not honest, or you have hidden something, then you got a weaker base in your relationshipSmile.. it is the right of spouse to know everything about you.. everything TRUETongue.. coz once in a while.. lie will come out which might affect the relationship in a worst mannerConfused

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.