Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi friends...

In today's precap ...Meena was telling Sandhya that the only difference between Chaturi and them was that chaturi slept in the kitchen and they in their husband's bed Ouch (ominous sounding right?hats off to the dialogue writer)..
So why was Meena telling this to Sandhya?was it her pent up of frustration or does she have an ace up her sleeve?i was confused myself as Meena is the queen of nautanki... LOL
share your views friends...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaMizhib2011_mahi_Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Brainwashing/Plain speaking?*" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
looks like Sandhya ji , will go to Meenas room to console her or rather Meena comes to her room for some unknown reason ...

Meena does that , as she wants to scare sandhya , as bhaboo clearly stated , i dont need meena anyone , i have new elder babhu , and meena had seen that sandhya stood up in that house, , she is trying to manipulate her 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Hi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

looks like Sandhya ji , will go to Meenas room to console her or rather Meena comes to her room for some unknown reason ...

Meena does that , as she wants to scare sandhya , as bhaboo clearly stated , i dont need meena anyone , i have new elder babhu , and meena had seen that sandhya stood up in that house, , she is trying to manipulate her

sahi bola di...this Meena deceived me slso Angry

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Big smile third similar post.

Meena is manipulative.  We can't say anything about today's precap, should wait and see...but in yesterday's epi, the last scene clearly shows Meena is manipulative.  She makes herself look like an innocent helpless bahu in front of Sandhya. 

monika_2691Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Big smile third similar post.

Meena is manipulative. We can't say anything about today's precap, should wait and see...but in yesterday's epi, the last scene clearly shows Meena is manipulative. She makes herself look like an innocent helpless bahu in front of Sandhya.

so sorry di...hefeafter will make a post only sfter prior consultations...
And you are right..

Should wait till tom to find out...Meena... Dead

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
LOL...

wat ever meena does, it makes sense for little discussions LOL

though , i strongly agree to wat she said , yes i still see women treated like that only 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

LOL...

wat ever meena does, it makes sense for little discussions LOL

though , i strongly agree to wat she said , yes i still see women treated like that only

yup di...even if Meena sneezes it would become a topic of debate... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

yup di...even if Meena sneezes it would become a topic of debate... LOL

Oye teri , Shocked maine aisae thodi na kaha tha Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.