Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey My Dear DABH-ians, 

Hmm after watching so many contrasting scenes of both cute and reserved scenes btw SurYa... I am wondering how long will Sandhya keep her self away from Suraj , 

She is doing her other duties of Bahu, as a Routine as a machine, she is trying very hard to accept the fact but is not able to do it ... Dont blame the gal though 

My Point , we have been clearly seeing , how good and nice Suraj has been to her and every one , she has seen it herself, though she is stunned with his reactions towards her , she is just dismissing them, that not interested to even think about it , written all over her face...Ouch

I loved that smile on Surajs face , when he turns his gaze from her and she is studying him Embarrassed...

Anyways, its not easy for a gal to accept a marriage which she is not interested in , yet lot of love , understanding , and care makes her accept it and even makes her  feel that its the best thing that ever happened to her in life ...happens in most of the cases, but here the only difference is due to sandhya dream and her helplessness , compromised position , she is neither opening up, nor is seeing anything good happening around her, if she is like this , she is sure to go into depression Ouch

Love

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhisadanajayab2011-Swetha-monika_2691_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Long Can Sandhya Lock HerSelf?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yup di...and looking at her I will go into depression... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChicagoCarole1b2011

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I donno , may be I am the only ODD one out here LOL...

but , i dont think , Sandhya is doing anything wrong here , she is doing exactly , wat i expect a gal in her state to do 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I am with you J.Smile

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanks bharti, i have said my thinking in one of ur other post, 

This behaviour of Sandhya has nothing to do with her IPS dream , those two are world apart , being strong is different , and being mum 

b2011

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I Agree with you dearBig smile.. how long will she keep herself away from him?Confused from their relationship?Cry she really needs to start talking to himSmile.. and as you said.. the love and affection might change her mind bbut she is not even getting thatCry.. i do not know what will happen that will bring SurYa closerConfused

b2011

Mizhi

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_charu_

Arhi.Pusak

Goldie

Arhi.Pusak

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Lets see what happens

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.