Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

link to previous lounge : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1930029

Edited by kavyasam - 26 October 2011 at 9:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-sakmhlove-tehreem-sreya19royjustpratiAmnaIsh--Ari--Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lounge@ktlk [26/10 EPI-18]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY
Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

Edited by kavyasam - 26 October 2011 at 9:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Continuation in place.    Dr.  Ahsu  is not that naive or  forelorn  as we expected eh!  .   Is he indirectly hitting on Nidhi?   because the expressions on his face, her face and the bg score saiyyan  in every scene of theirs  indicates that there is something  going on already whenever their naianas  are getting locked.  

I like the verma solanki scene and their  little  arrangement.    But somehow I feel uncomfortable when ppl start counting who ate how much,  well since this is a friendly get together and they are like a family they had an open count.  lekin  solanki ki chori padkdi gayi and  verma indirectly gave him away.  but his wife took the blame on her, lol.  dekha mr. solanki kaun apna kaun paraya.  light scene. and it was good.

Did not like the dulha  being tricked into  doing joota puja,  that too on the occasion of diwali the writer didnot find any better track than dealing with people's chappals.  whatever  the girls are happy to get their share for the joota.   Lekin  kiye ka phal mil gaya immediately LOL with the car being towed away.   so his shoes are stuck in her car and she will be stuck in his car.  kya scene hai .

Anji Rangnath scene was nice.  good lines and when she says that she expected a ghatiya shayari,  I guessed his answer and he said the same , that the good one is for her only.  Der aaye durust aaye  mr. rangnath, hope you stick to her.  expect a tough fight with her dad though.  even anji  will be dropped home ,  hope her mother takes advantage of the puri chori and keeps her dad from yelling at herLOL

This was expected that he will drop her home,  lekin precap ka rain scene expect nahi kiya tha.  ofcourse  tv soap ho aur rain nahi, yeh toh ho nahi sakta. 

Suggestion to the team:  please see that the essence of the show is not lost and the supposedly  different love  doesnot  start to look like  Awkward  love. 

Edited by kavyasam - 26 October 2011 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-justpratiAnjalii...xXxshibz

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Aisi joote churai nahi dekhi aaj tak kahi..obviously kuch toh log kahenge LOL

res...sorry have been inactive since a few days...real life keeps me on my toes havent even been able to catch up with the epis properly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
today epi was okaish type.it could b a better epi but writers disappointed me a lot today.nidhi made dulha to worship dulhan footwear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was damn disgusting.fun is fun but it should b in limit here nidhi crossed the limits.where were the elder ppl frm both sides?none will allow this kind of fun except that bua.
              when anyone make a show his first duty should b portrait the leads of show in a way that ppl fall in luv with them but here leads r doing mistakes after mistakes.leave abt luving here we r forced to hate them at places.how can a show get success if leads r being represented this way.i read sumwhere abt the female lead before the start of the show that u will take milli seconds to fall in luv of female lead n whei i saw promo i really fell in luv with her in milliseconds but 18 epi has gone there was not a single scene in which i could say awww nidhi so sweet.they r showing awkward scenes in mature luv story which make them cheap sumtym.this mature luv story should b handled in mature way other than in stupid way.

Edited by sakmhlove - 26 October 2011 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28justpratikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
for me it was a boring one...i didn't liked the epi except ranji scene and also the parents scene...everything today was really a stretched one...and the scene in which they made the dulha pray for girl's shoes which they added for humour was not at all humorous..i didn't liked it too..just added to stretch...but loved to see anji ranganath after a whole epi...damn boring...just precap was good

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
ranji scene

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
ranji only

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002sakmhloveMaYur_AbhiShjustpratikavyasamshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Aisi joote churai nahi dekhi aaj tak kahi..obviously kuch toh log kahenge LOL
na ji na , kahi nahi dekha,  aur bin joote churaye jijaji se paise bhi vasul kiya, lol. 
res...sorry have been inactive since a few days...real life keeps me on my toes havent even been able to catch up with the epis properly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakmhlove

today epi was okaish type.it could b a better epi but writers disappointed me a lot today.nidhi made dulha to worship dulhan footwear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was damn disgusting.fun is fun but it should b in limit here nidhi crossed the limits.where were the elder ppl frm both sides?none will allow this kind of fun except that bua.
I am appalled at the fact that the makers and writers thot it was okay for such fun?  I mean where are the standards heading to.  That too on the occasion of Diwali was the scene needed, I am glad that it was not shown on Lakshmi Puja day.  Disappointed.  I want to know who is writing these scenes.

when anyone make a show his first duty should b portrait the leads of show in a way that ppl fall in luv with them but here leads r doing mistakes after mistakes.leave abt luving here we r forced to hate them at places.how can a show get success if leads r being represented this way.i read sumwhere abt the female lead before the start of the show that u will take milli seconds to fall in luv of female lead n whei i saw promo i really fell in luv with her in milliseconds but 18 epi has gone there was not a single scene in which i could say awww nidhi so sweet.they r showing awkward scenes in mature luv story which make them cheap sumtym.this mature luv story should b handled in mature way other than in stupid way. -  I like nidhi I like all other characters as well.  it is too early to fall in love but yeah some scenes like the one in the bedroom yday and the promo one in rain I find them awkward and not to be put in a show that boosts of being different , mature and subtle.   lekin yaha par the way he looks at her and the way she reacts and the bg score for that, indicates they are more strongly being attracted than the slow and subtle way intended.  I dont mind it , sometimes people just get washed away and fall hard and deep in the love pit.  but that was not what was promised that is the reason I  find it awkward.  Let us see how they take it further.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.