Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Joote na dun.. par Lift zarur loon!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Okies... .phirst n phoremost.. wishing u all  a very very...

H A P P Y           D I W A L I

Coming to the epi.. now.. ahem ahem... guys.. pile on tons of ... glucose.. to get the ENERGY to endure the epi...D'oh .trust me...U WILL NEED IT..Stern Smile while watching... n mite need ZANDU BALM ...after watching it... n wondering... 'EHHH???' ConfusedROFL

Okies... so it began with...'AshNi ki... JOOTE se judi.. adhuri kahani' as.. the focus.. suddenly.. shifted from.. Ashu ke.. Joote... to Dulhe ke.. Joote Lotai!! Confused  (Random...wuld undermine ur reaction on this)

Oh shoo.. Chammak Challo n her... chelis.. make.. Priyanka.. ka patidev to worship her sandal.. n blackmailed him with the pic to give.. 'Lautai...'  (Baap re.. Ashu ji... zara.. sambhal ke..yeh.. Biwi.. cum Daku ... number 1 zyada hai) LOL

Then on came the moment.. when... Biwi jaan ka gaddi.. got towed away.. n in it... her 'Patidev ki nishani' Embarrassed (Naughty minds.. not THAT nishani..Evil Smile i mean Jootes ..haan) LOL! Biwi.. jaan saw the mauka..jhapak ke.. .n caught it.. lapak ke...!! She.. came before Patidev n told Bua how.. her car got towed away...!! Bua.. ne jhat se dimag ki batti jalai.. aur patt se.. Patidev ko.. kaha.. Biwi jaan ko... Drop karne ke.. bahane..Join kar lo...!! Wink  

So well...tomorrow is DE Day...(erm not D day..)  DE DAY haan... when...Hubby-Wifey... can... have their.. 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' moment! Embarrassed

Mediocre.. epi...watch the Precap.. for Inspiration... to... DROOL ON! (n while doing so.. focus on Biwi jaan.. ki.. KATIL NAZRE.. OGLING on Patidev) Blushing

Oh btw.. the Anji n Nidhi ki Family bonding scene.. was kinda cool...!! Wink

Edited by Armu4eva - 26 October 2011 at 9:40am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozSakshifan1justpratiAbhiAniDamyanthiNandiniShMehek25anna44chucklebuddynycsweetie...RamonaG....

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanx Tanu for the lovely hilarious post.

Love the way u put humour into almost all scenes.

I agree that the episode was nothing much to rave about but the 
Precap was superb...Yes moi too has started drooling over MB.

So far I have only drooled over one TV actor (bet u know who I am hinting at)...But of late MB has been added to the list.

BTW the precap reminded me of a very similar scene shown in a SO show over a year ago. That too was a superbly executed sequence.

Waiting for tomorrow's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanna44

SwirledDreams IF-Sizzlerz
SwirledDreams
SwirledDreams

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hehehe lovely post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

So far I have only drooled over one TV actor (bet u know who I am hinting at)...But of late MB has been added to the list.

BTW the precap reminded me of a very similar scene shown in a SO show over a year ago. That too was a superbly executed sequence.

Waiting for tomorrow's episode.

Thank Mehek... Hug.. me have switched off brains.. .n jus going with the flow... lolz..

N yesh. .i know.. 'Behne De' reloaded.. LOL ..wonder if we get a wild HUG... bet the TRPs will zoom off the chart then... LOL (Kidding)

Nyways... indeed... Precap... was awesome.. esp the way Nidhi was looking at Ashu... it seemed she is getting attracted...hope so they execute it well...Smile

Mehek25

NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
MB IS too hot OMG

Armu4evarekhab25

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the post...it is really hilarious..

Armu4eva

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Lovely post and love your side comments thx u

Today epi is much more like a filler one but the precap is awesomeHeart

Armu4evaMehek25

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@neha... sks... pri ... thank u..guys!

And yep.. its a total filler..  n the precap... is.. jusss... Blushing Day Dreaming Embarrassed Evil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index