Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i actually didnt understand for what was that track .they just spoiled one episode...!!! i thought  sonal went to jigar ...but no she didnt ... the only tjhng that happened with the track that urmi drank a kada...LOL.what else??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swethu.PN_luvs_Arjun-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why did sonal went missing???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
rashi confessed to a guard...!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachusPN_luvs_Arjun

aachus

Goldie

aachus

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

rashi confessed to a guard...!!ROFL
she didnt confess... she said a lie that gopi did everything,,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gowriprasad

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

i actually didnt understand for what was that track .they just spoiled one episode...!!! i thought  sonal went to jigar ...but no she didnt ... the only tjhng that happened with the track that urmi drank a kada...LOL.what else??

Yah, total waste. Like my sister says, it's a jalebi track - ghooma phira ke things come back to where they were and CVs get two and a half jokes out of it, Disprin makes a few rupees out of our headache. LOLAngry
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aachustaral83PN_luvs_Arjun

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Yah, total waste. Like my sister says, it's a jalebi track - ghooma phira ke things come back to where they were and CVs get two and a half jokes out of it, Disprin makes a few rupees out of our headache. LOLAngry
Bubble

but...even jalebis are dipped in sweet sugar syrup...we got no sweet romantic moments...dry deep fried jalebis is all we got...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachussoapbubble

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
pointless track lol

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I think Sonal went to her mom house. May be she told her mom everything. Bcz of UrShi Hetal & Sonal's mom friendship has break so may be she wants her mom to know Hetal & Jigar did'nt have any fault. So may be this way one relationship will fix & which is Hetal & Damini's friendship.

Edited by _Nancy_ - 26 October 2011 at 9:34am

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Dis you see her face and rattie face tooo... LOL best part of todays show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

Post Reply New Post

Go to top