Star Of Mahaepisode..

Poll

Who Was The Star..?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. We knw mahaepisode was rocking epi.. Evry1 celebrated diwali including priyanka..In the case of ymggk casts, who was the star of mahaepi..?Edited by rechus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Karan n Abha both r rocking.. But in my case little priority is karan.. He was rocking n naughty.. Sooo cute n sweet his actions..
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, i don't know who to choose. All was equally good but my vote is for Abha. I even liked Priyanka, She also took part and danced and it was really nice seeing her dancing. And even Pratibha was dancing. Only missing CP from the fun.
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Wow, i don't know who to choose. All was equally good but my vote is for Abha. I even liked Priyanka, She also took part and danced and it was really nice seeing her dancing. And even Pratibha was dancing. Only missing CP from the fun.

true dr.. CP, missing her..
VishaD. thumbnail
Shelly bhabhi was also really beautiful and funny. Like her and again i am saying this, i liked Priyanka for the first time πŸ˜†
rechus thumbnail
Vaishu, r u noticed priyanka blamed abha at first..but lovely gave her gud reply n shut her mouth..
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes but even i was wondering that CP just died a few days and they are celebrating Diwali? But Lovely replied for that πŸ˜Š
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Yes but even i was wondering that CP just died a few days and they are celebrating Diwali? But Lovely replied for that😊

CVs forget that..
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karan was so cute...and coming to the end he proved why he is the most like and loved son...
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: atena

karan was so cute...and coming to the end he proved why he is the most like and loved son...

agreed