Page 3 Page 3

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Aaaiiiyyaaaooo !! Apppaaa! yaaammma!
thaaanngalada saamii!!
Superoo soooper appu!! 
Chummma pichu tallitangyya yaa thallitaaga!

WOW! Vijay is back and how...
Velayudham is simply a pure masala entertainer; absolutely crazy pace and nowhere does it get boring..Forget the logic etc etc; simply go with the tide and you end with  a crackling diwali dhamaka..

Loved this movie very much. Saw it amidst lot of whistling,dancing and throwing of festoon by the fans; all first to back benchers inclusive. The theatre was filled with a festive atmosphere and the feel good factor of this movie indeed has a rub on effect. Enjoyed a Vijay movie after a long time..Sure to become a mega mega hit. No doubt..

On a side note will see 7am arivu on sun and then give my verdict of which is the best one this deepavali..Am sure by this time all of you know which one rocks..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetyhopper_ocean..VeenaGcian..MP_Radhasahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Velayutham Movie Reviews: (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..VeenaGcian..

IF-Rockerz

..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
rockinggg rockinggg rockinggg my thalapathy raockinggg
velayudham movie new posters

He is the king of Tamil cinemas da vera avan da...

Loved thalapathy's performance to core...

vela the block buster with kaavalan from my thalapathy in this year.

nanban, yohan next year

thalapathy rocks and rules kollywood

Edited by verode - 28 October 2011 at 5:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-MP_Radhasahi.

sweety20

Groupbie

sweety20

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hey who is the pair for vijay in he movie is it jeni or hansika?????////

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhasahi.

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety20

hey who is the pair for vijay in he movie is it jeni or hansika?????////

Im sure many who has not watch it would kill me if i spill out here LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhasahi.

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is how i was at the starting of the movie. Intro of Genelia was little serious but that was only like 10 first minutes .. then starts the intro of Vijay and his sister saranya ROFL

Thumbs Up to all the comedians in the movie .. who played their part very well though each of them got small part Embarrassed Saranya did a super job and she played her part very well Clap Cant imagine anyone else to play her role ... the anna thangachi chemistry between them was Thumbs Up and ROFL Genelia did awasome with her matured kind of character. Loved her style, all this while she played bubbly kind but this time she had some seriousness on her and that really suited her well Clap Hansika Shocked what made director think she would suit the village character? Shocked I think Ermm Hansika suits the glamour kind of role LOL She was beautiful and looked glamour Wink I think she would have suited the character if minus the contact lense and mascara Embarrassed Santhanam .. Shocked as usual kalakitar ROFL Thumbs Up I was waiting for his intro and when he came i was like LOLLOLLOL

Last of all.. Vijay Wink After few flops he gave us ... this movie was Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up he acted very good. No overacting and his way of delivering was stylish. Once again vijay has proved he could act, dance, fight and be a comedian tooLOLLOL

Overall story is good. Since its commercial moive .. most of the scenes we are able to guess easily what is going to happen. Anna thangachi pasam was portrayed beautifully and  some scenes gives us tears. Fighting scenes ok nu sollalam. Not so super like some of previous Vijay's movie.

Overall, its a entertainment movie ... and if you need a good laugh, you can go for this movie.

My own verdict for this movie StarStarStarStar

Comedy StarStarStarStarStar
Star
Fighting StarStar

Good job to the whole team of Velayutham
Thumbs Up

Edited by hopper_ocean - 28 October 2011 at 8:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

migancuty2sweetyMP_Radhasahi.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
first of all naan innum pakkala ... in my place i didnot get ticket Angry  ... cant wait to see the movie ... and so happy seeing each and every verdict Day Dreaming  vijay is back yay Clap Clap  mor eof kaavalan i expected this movie lot coz of raja sir and vijay combo so happy to hear raja sir did so will screenplay ...and all ... so so happy that movie is dng so well 
vijay anna proved that he is the king of boxoffice  ..Clap happy that good tyms started for him next nanban and yohan with gautham sir and a movie with a.r murgadass sir cant describe how happy vijay fan now iam 

hopper_ocean..VeenaGcian..MP_Radhasahi.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
and I finally watched Velayudham Star

What can I say ... Ilayathalapathy Vijay is sooo back !!!!!!!

Vijay's performance was superb ... his dialogue delivery, body language .. and then his comedy, dance ... and I thought he was looking so good in this filmCool ... especially in Mayam Seidhayo where I thought he looks hotDay Dreaming (first time I ever thought that way about him LOL)

Genelia !!!! OMG I loved her role in the movie ... soo happy that she's donning new avatars these days and moving away from the bubbly types ... there's a huge difference between the Genelia I saw back in Boys and the one I saw today ... absolutely adored her Embarrassed

Hansika Smile Though she didn't have much, her scenes were a delight to watch LOL it had a smile on my face for sure 

Saranya Mohan was cuteee !!!!!! ... I was touched by her performance ...  I loved her scenes with Vijay ... they had amazing chemistry as brother-sister ... i would love to see more movies with them together ... 

Vijay-Hansika combo was something new.. but definitely worked out well... but above all, I was sooo happy to see Vijay-Genelia back together after Sachien .. yes I absolutely loved it back then, and I still continue to do so Big smile

Santhanam's comedy was perfect for the movie ROFL ROFL 

infact, everyone watching the movie inside the theater had such positive response to the movie ..
Vijay Antony's songs were niceee ... even the picturization was good too.. I absolutely loved it for Mayam Seidhayo and Molachu Moonu ... the background score was apt, though a bit loud at times .. but I guess that was needed for the movie ..

the fight scenes, stunts were superb ... one of the rare times I actually enjoyed such scenes .. 

The first half moved really fast, but the second half was a bit lengthy ... regardless, I never felt bored .. each moment I thoroughly enjoyed ... it's a mass entertainer... a type of super-hero concept to it .. yet I felt there was something realistic about it ... would love to go for a second time Embarrassed

hopper_ocean..VeenaGcian..MP_Radhasahi.

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Saw the movie ..
An Out & Out commercial MASALA  
Vijay was really  good .Clap
Loved Santhanam's comedy .
Saranya Mohan has almost equal footage as heroines 
Second  half is a lil draggy ..