Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweety20

hey who is the pair for vijay in he movie is it jeni or hansika?????////

Im sure many who has not watch it would kill me if i spill out here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

This is how i was at the starting of the movie. Intro of Genelia was little serious but that was only like 10 first minutes .. then starts the intro of Vijay and his sister saranya 🀣

πŸ‘πŸΌ to all the comedians in the movie .. who played their part very well though each of them got small part 😳 Saranya did a super job and she played her part very well πŸ‘ Cant imagine anyone else to play her role ... the anna thangachi chemistry between them was πŸ‘πŸΌ and 🀣 Genelia did awasome with her matured kind of character. Loved her style, all this while she played bubbly kind but this time she had some seriousness on her and that really suited her well πŸ‘ Hansika 😲 what made director think she would suit the village character? 😲 I think πŸ€” Hansika suits the glamour kind of role πŸ˜† She was beautiful and looked glamour πŸ˜‰ I think she would have suited the character if minus the contact lense and mascara 😳 Santhanam .. 😲 as usual kalakitar 🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ I was waiting for his intro and when he came i was like πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last of all.. Vijay πŸ˜‰ After few flops he gave us ... this movie was πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ he acted very good. No overacting and his way of delivering was stylish. Once again vijay has proved he could act, dance, fight and be a comedian tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Overall story is good. Since its commercial moive .. most of the scenes we are able to guess easily what is going to happen. Anna thangachi pasam was portrayed beautifully and  some scenes gives us tears. Fighting scenes ok nu sollalam. Not so super like some of previous Vijay's movie.

Overall, its a entertainment movie ... and if you need a good laugh, you can go for this movie.

My own verdict for this movie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comedy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
Fighting ⭐️⭐️

Good job to the whole team of Velayutham
πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
first of all naan innum pakkala ... in my place i didnot get ticket πŸ˜‘  ... cant wait to see the movie ... and so happy seeing each and every verdict πŸ˜  vijay is back yay πŸ‘ πŸ‘  mor eof kaavalan i expected this movie lot coz of raja sir and vijay combo so happy to hear raja sir did so will screenplay ...and all ... so so happy that movie is dng so well 
vijay anna proved that he is the king of boxoffice  ..πŸ‘ happy that good tyms started for him next nanban and yohan with gautham sir and a movie with a.r murgadass sir cant describe how happy vijay fan now iam 
and I finally watched Velayudham β­οΈ

What can I say ... Ilayathalapathy Vijay is sooo back !!!!!!!

Vijay's performance was superb ... his dialogue delivery, body language .. and then his comedy, dance ... and I thought he was looking so good in this film😎 ... especially in Mayam Seidhayo where I thought he looks hot😍 (first time I ever thought that way about him πŸ˜†)

Genelia !!!! OMG I loved her role in the movie ... soo happy that she's donning new avatars these days and moving away from the bubbly types ... there's a huge difference between the Genelia I saw back in Boys and the one I saw today ... absolutely adored her πŸ˜³

Hansika πŸ˜Š Though she didn't have much, her scenes were a delight to watch πŸ˜† it had a smile on my face for sure 

Saranya Mohan was cuteee !!!!!! ... I was touched by her performance ...  I loved her scenes with Vijay ... they had amazing chemistry as brother-sister ... i would love to see more movies with them together ... 

Vijay-Hansika combo was something new.. but definitely worked out well... but above all, I was sooo happy to see Vijay-Genelia back together after Sachien .. yes I absolutely loved it back then, and I still continue to do so πŸ˜ƒ

Santhanam's comedy was perfect for the movie 🀣 🀣 

infact, everyone watching the movie inside the theater had such positive response to the movie ..
Vijay Antony's songs were niceee ... even the picturization was good too.. I absolutely loved it for Mayam Seidhayo and Molachu Moonu ... the background score was apt, though a bit loud at times .. but I guess that was needed for the movie ..

the fight scenes, stunts were superb ... one of the rare times I actually enjoyed such scenes .. 

The first half moved really fast, but the second half was a bit lengthy ... regardless, I never felt bored .. each moment I thoroughly enjoyed ... it's a mass entertainer... a type of super-hero concept to it .. yet I felt there was something realistic about it ... would love to go for a second time πŸ˜³
Saw the movie ..
An Out & Out commercial MASALA  
Vijay was really  good .πŸ‘
Loved Santhanam's comedy .
Saranya Mohan has almost equal footage as heroines 
Second  half is a lil draggy ..

Vijay - eppadi thaan appadiye look maintain panraaro...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Naama oru naal konjam  watch panalanaa kooda thoppai thaan varuthu🀣

Naanum ennoda Review oda vanthiteen πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€£.

I was SOO SOOO SOO EXCITED When I found out they are showing the movie here!  My city is a "tamil movie illa kaadu" 🀣, so you can all imagine my excitement!  My cousin and I went all dressed up in brown and black to match the Robin Hood like Velayudham 😎.  Now since we went with my parents, my cousin and I made sure to sit at the very back far away from anyone we knew 😎, because we were planning of CHEERING LOTS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

So when the movie started... we immediately cheered loud for Thalapathy Vijay πŸ₯³... little kids started following us and them soon guys too 🀣.  It was so much fun, b/c here we barely make noise but this was the first 😎. 

NOTE SOME CONTENT MAY APPEAR AS SPOILERS.  READERS' DISCRETION is ADVISED!!  If you wish to read, please HIGHLIGHT (select the portion) to be able to read it 😳

So the movie started off, and we were waiting for our Thalapathy's entry ⭐️⭐️.  In the meantime, it started off with an event that becomes VERY CRUCIAL FOR THE REST OF MOVIE!!!  Villain and then Genelia get introduced.  Right off the bat, I knew Genelia's role was going to be serious, but she played it to perfection β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Then came our Thalapathy... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!  We were all cheering loud as we could πŸ₯³.   Now things were so much fun and we all laughed throughout for the next little while.  It was great to see the sister brother duo and the ragalai they did at their town 🀣.  My cousin and I right away could predict what was to happen... after seeing their rapport 😭😭. 

And Hansikha entry 😲😲 Many boys cheered so loud πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  She didn't come across like a village girl 😲...

The movie gets a bit serious again, and honestly I badly wanted to go inside the screen and put an end to the villain πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  One after another the Villains were getting on our nerves 😑. 

And then the fun parts again 🀣 🀣.  It was so awesome to see the funfilled Vijay 🀣.  He was amazing and made us all laugh.   It reminded me of Ghilli 😳. 

And Santhanam ⭐️⭐️... LOVED his parts so much 🀣, though I wish he was there for a bit longer 😭😭. 

Then a series of events led to the climax!  Though the scenes were predictable, it was engaging surely ⭐️!  One scene was heart wrenching 😭😭.  And the Climax part kept us on toes 😲😲... I was like so nervous πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

Performance wise, Vijay rocked ⭐️⭐️⭐️!  He excels in comedy scenes  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. and DANCE ⭐️⭐️ he rocked!!!  He was aweosme in the Climax scene!

Genelia was AMAZING πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  She is indeed a talented actress who can do a variety of roles!  I loved her in this role! 

Hansikha plays a bubbly role and looked cute.  I loved her jewels so much πŸ˜›...!!!

Saranya mohan was cute as a bubbly sister too  πŸ‘πŸ‘.   She has equal footage as the heroines and plays her role well ⭐️.

Villains... no need to say 🀣, they all got on our nerves, which means they did their parts well too 🀣. 

Now coming to overall movie, Story was nothing new and very much predictable.  My cousin who had watched the telugu version of the movie, Aazad, said the major difference was the climax.  However, presentation was entertaining ⭐️!   Loved the flow of the movie and the well balanced scenes between comedy and serious scenes!  It was engaging! 

Normally I hate to watch fight scenes... but one particular fight scene (Other than the climax) i enjoyed watching b/c of the effort and risk taken πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.   I loved most of the songs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Rathathin Rathame remains my favorite now 😳... it waas so amazing!!!  It was so touching πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Needlness to say, CLIMAX was pakka ⭐️!  We cheered lots 😳...!!! 

Now things that could I wished had been different...  There were a number of violent scenes, which could have been reduced!  Some were gruesome  and scary .  Some kids at the theatre got scared along with some woman πŸ˜†.   I also wished to see Sandhanam for a bit longer, but I guess it was fine the way it was as well.. 😳. ATTN: MAY APPEAR AS SPOILER >>>>>  And lastly, many of us wished the other heroine paired up with Vijay 🀣 🀣... we were kind of sad  but I guess the story required it to remain like that.   <<<<<<

So overall, like Shireen said, and out and out commercial masala!  Those who love this type of Genre will surley love it.  Though one piece of advice is do not go with any expecatation.. with regards to story 😳.  Go with the flow and rest assured, you will love it, like I did  πŸ˜ƒ β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘!  I surely took a message out of this movie "Dont' blindly believe anything you see and hear!  It can be life threatening!"  And its very very true!

Kudos to Velayudham Team β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘.  I will surely wait to pick up the DVD for velayudham to add to my collection πŸ˜‰, since they only showed the movie on Saturday (after all my city is a tamil movie illai kaadu πŸ˜†). 

This Diwali surely was a treat for me, as I got to watch two movies, which I loved lots ⭐️!  So time was worth it indeed ⭐️!

P.S. forgot to add the songs were good.. music was peppy!  I love rathathin rathamee 😳.. though before i loved chillax 🀣 i sang that song at the theatre 🀣
Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
^ i agree the violent scenes could've been reduced ... there were these kids sitting in the row in front of me and they were jumping up and down throughout the movie ... but then some of the gruesome parts and the last fight, the kids were too stunned to move 

and I also agree with your last spoiler πŸ€£ even my cousin was like "NOOO" 🀣 🀣 
Originally posted by supercool3

^ i agree the violent scenes could've been reduced ... there were these kids sitting in the row in front of me and they were jumping up and down throughout the movie ... but then some of the gruesome parts and the last fight, the kids were too stunned to move 

and I also agree with your last spoiler πŸ€£ even my cousin was like "NOOO" 🀣 🀣 

You know this lady next to me, she was behaving like a baby 😳, and held my arm too (since I know her).. and startled me also 😑... so I sang "Chillax Chillax Chillax Chillax" song to her 🀣🀣🀣🀣...

But I forgot to mention.  BTW sorry my review is super long 🀣 🀣... it goes to show i was engaged to the movie lots 🀣.  Normally I hate watching village type aruva veechu vettu kuthu sandai.. but in this movie I enjoyed watching the fight scenes too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. just some violent parts (which I can't reveal) was kind of scary..

And the most touching scene brought tears to many's eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... so sentimental...!!!!

And I know, so many people were like NOOO 🀣🀣🀣🀣.   But then at the end, they accepted 😳
^ 🀣 🀣 same I usually avoid the village type violent movies, but this was one was really enjoyable .. 
after watching it, I was surprised it got a clean rating in India especially with the violence .. obviously the rating here was 14+ but then that's what they give to all tamil/indian movies πŸ˜†

and the spoiler .. i was complaining even as I walked out of the theatre .. my mom literally told me to "Move on!" 🀣 🀣
Edited by supercool3 - 12 years ago