Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I am sure she will call Kunal today.i hope so (fingers crossed)Smile I think Witcha had evil smile on her face because she had just found out that SiNal had a fight on KC.gd point maybe that is da reazonThumbs Up She took it as a good sign that SiNal relationship is not good and she can play her hideous games to get Kunal back now with more ease.
hehe i dont think kunal is dat easy to get back now that hes with Sidhi. kunal will choose Sidhi over Witcha anydayWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal- Sidhi phone convo (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
 hehe i dont think kunal is dat easy to get back now that hes with Sidhi. kunal will choose Sidhi over Witcha anydayWink[/QUOTE] That's for sure that Kunal (why only Kunal, any wise man) will choose Siddhi over Witcha, but that wouldn't stop Witcha for trying na,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

hehe i dont think kunal is dat easy to get back now that hes with Sidhi. kunal will choose Sidhi over Witcha anydayWink
That's for sure that Kunal (why only Kunal, any wise man) will choose Siddhi over WitchaLOLthat true , but that wouldn't stop Witcha for trying na, nah it wont after all there has to be a villian behind every love story. nd its Witcha in Sinals case[/QUOTE]

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

[QUOTE=Iamrani] hehe i dont think kunal is dat easy to get back now that hes with Sidhi. kunal will choose Sidhi over Witcha anydayWink

That's for sure that Kunal (why only Kunal, any wise man) will choose Siddhi over WitchaLOLthat true , but that wouldn't stop Witcha for trying na, nah it wont after all there has to be a villian behind every love story. nd its Witcha in Sinals case[/QUOTE] You know what they say right "All the great love stories went out o become so great because of the villains" So let Witcha try and do whatever she wants to because in a way she is helping for a great love story to be madeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Iamrani] hehe i dont think kunal is dat easy to get back now that hes with Sidhi. kunal will choose Sidhi over Witcha anydayWink

That's for sure that Kunal (why only Kunal, any wise man) will choose Siddhi over WitchaLOLthat true , but that wouldn't stop Witcha for trying na, nah it wont after all there has to be a villian behind every love story. nd its Witcha in Sinals case[/QUOTE] You know what they say right "All the great love stories went out o become so great because of the villains" So let Witcha try and do whatever she wants to because in a way she is helping for a great love story to be madeWink

she is helping for a great love story to be made yeh jus waitin for the day dat will com trueDay Dreaming

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshdb

will have to wait for today... cant tell anything.. anything can happenLOLyh after all it is an ekta drama LOL... one thing i can tell u for sure is richa will def. do something with the new information. she might call kunal with the new information...shes like the messenger between sidhi nd kunal. but one day her acts will surely bring sinal closerHug. thats what happens in ekta dramas 

u r right dear... thanks for the buddy request. i accepted it...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.