Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

At first happy diwali to all my IPKKNDians...it is a holi day and it is the festival of lights and happines...be happy and make happy...

Now let me come to the point...
We all know that "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon" is the no.1 show of India Forum...According to the trp it is in top 5...it has a big fan base in India and also around the world...So the two lead actors of the show deserves to be in top 3...
Yes it is our duty to take them to the top position...
I know it is quite tuff but if we will do it together then I believe that we can do it...

Okay now let me explain the rules-)
i} At first if you are not a member of Barun Sobti/Sanaya Irani Fan Club then join it
ii} Comment on them whenever you get chance but you can't comment on their fan Club more than one in 24 hours so when you will comment on their FC once try to comment on their pictures or videoes from the next time.
iii} Rate their pictures and videoes each time you visit them.
iv} Try to upload their pictures
v} Who are in facebook please LIKE their pictures and FC.
vi} Please do comments at least 3/4 times on their FC, Pictures, Videoes...
vii} Don't go to another tv celeb profile to dislike the posts. Their visits can be incresed via this and it can be bad for us.
viii} LiKE others comments on Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's Fan Club
ix} Tell your friends to do this so that Barun and Sanaya's rankings will increase.
x} Whenever their will be a tellybuzz/video/photoes related to this show go and comment.

Now it is the time to share important links...
Barun Sobti
                    Barun Sobti

Sanaya Irani
                    Sanaya Irani

Also don't forget-------------
iii}Abhaas Mehta (Shyam)

Friends please check this also...
FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 350 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 350 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 225 and if Harshad gets 56 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better. We are even working on a way to add Show TRP points also as one of the various parameters in determining the popularity of the actor for the week.

Friends hope you will want to gift your SaRun a good ranking in this festive season...
And requesting DT members to make the topic stiky for 1/2 day(s)...

Edited by coolsabs - 26 October 2011 at 2:53am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

tlamb6130shaybabiiex3rvdhaliwalRin630MalmseyAdhooriSisriarshilabiKudi_NextDoormaghalakshmi-Deepali-P4ROsuperdil19pbtghosh_mehak_niru273bhavika0611BubblyRipkknd06Sadia.khanClaraOswald...Damsel..deeps.fly_dog_mahi_drmahaSanliciousnoorie_-BrokenDreamer-Ann_92gunayaarAnotherAdmirer-Ammie-Ms.ChandniShiningStar18CharmingAngel7stardust-monsi08cindrella255paulomi_taAnushobrakapooor..Apz..minuupinky_blueskies..Gurti-Kash..* Unnati *naddiya26DiyaS.Saraa.mazkachazka..Amina..-SohniKuri-Jahnvi-RiyaDuttaAbommipakpearl.hea.siva2901FreshDaisyincandescent-Dark_Fantasy-.DarkParadise..HappyMelodymishti_17sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets contribute our 10 minutes on ArHi rankings:" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Thankyou so much for such a detailed topic Hug

Have been doing this for both since long and will obviously follow more Smile

I read somewhere, in your comments, do write names of both the actors, like Sanaya and Barun...to improve the rankings...I'm not sure about that, just read somewhere...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siva2901HSFA

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
ya we should all do this
thnkx sabs for making this topicHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

fly_dog

IF-Dazzler

fly_dog

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i did all the things u have listed...but didnt knw how to like from facebook...confused...can u pls help me with  tat

..Apz..

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

@Sanilicous-thanks for the suggestion...will follow it...

@Ann-You can comment on all pics in a day...so come on..lts do it..

..Apz..

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thx a ton dear ...

..Apz..

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenxin

i did all the things u have listed...but didnt knw how to like from facebook...confused...can u pls help me with  tat

Okay just go to their gallery and there you can find a button with the logo of Facebook...click on it and then a new window will be opened...log in with FB and the picture will be liked...hope you understand...if you will face any problem then please ask me...Big smile

..Apz..

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanks sabs! trying all the level best!

..Apz..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.