Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

HlpLessly FaLLin in LOVE part 5 upDATED (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 38

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
OMG OMG that was super duper cute!!! Embarrassed loved it!!! plzz update soon!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khwahish-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HlpLessly FaLLin in LOVE part 5 upDATED (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Hiyyaa guysBig smile , thank u 4 ur awesome comments and suggestionsEmbarrassed , They are really very precious to me So guyz , Herez the next upd8t , Hope u like it Smile

Rey -(Finally the next day arises , Rey Wakes up with a smile on his faceEmbarrassed , he sees a note besides him written by kria saying that "THE BREAKFST IS READY , GET GROOVED UP , MEET U AT COLLEGE" , he goes for bathing and dressing up , thinking all about the relationship that kria and he sharesDay Dreaming, Undoubtebly , he was charming and the most Dashing guy at  college for whom every girl would die for . He was strong , well  built , rich ... He possesed almost EVERYTHING which would make a girl die for him ,But no one knew the REAL REy.It was only and only HIS BAATCUTTER who recognized the true reyaansh , his problems, his diffculties ,his insecurities, his dreams , EVERYTHING , she knew him IN AND OUT !!!!! They may be fighting all the time but they were the one who always stood besides each other , For e.g. Reyaansh had never cleaned his own room no matter how many time his mother forced him too , but kria"s one sad expression made him do that impossible too , was he really falling for kria , was HE IN LOVE or it was something else , Did she too felt for him the way he did Embarrassed???

(Finally he got ready and went to college )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At College in the classroom, Everyone was sitting in full silence , kria sits besides Neha aand rey besides vicky the professor enter ...)

Prof - Soo students , from next week onwards ur exams are starting , i want every1 of u 2 study...

Nil
- Yeh 15th century kii TAPE phir se shuru ho gayi , koi band karo iskoConfused

Simmi
- Just SHUT UP , agar prof nee sun liya toh TUMHE band kar dengeOuch !!!

(When the profz were busy giving the lecz and facing their back writing some crap on the board about DISCIPLINE and the studntz were busy sleeping , Vicky found a good chance to sneek peek into his tiffin and hav a sandwich , UNLESS neha catches him and holds his hand 2 stop him )

Neha- Doing wat u r  , Aise akele akele tiffin kyun kha rhe hoConfused???

Vicky -(Gets lost in Neha"s eyes as she holds his hands from the back bench and look look hawa hawa  , vicky as usual starts drowning in His Deewani"s eyes(JABSE TERE NAINA MERE NAINO SEE LAAGE REE) , thn suddenly NEHA takes her hand)  Ummm , uhHH , tumhe bhi chahiye , Theek hai Hum share karte haiEmbarrassed(with a grin on his face)

Neha -VICKY ,neha meaning khana band karo aur class mein dhyaan doo , U r impossible vicky !!!!!
(Then suddenly profz notice them chit chatting)

Prof - NEHA , VICKY , watz going onn !!!!!

Vicky -(still in neha"s mood) Umm kuch nhi prof . meri deewani...Day Dreaming

(Every1 starts laughing at this and neha hits her head with her hand )

Prof. - Just shut up and sit down , okk students Open the ass. which i told u all 2 submit  , who havent done please stand up !!!!

Rey - (to himself) SHITT!!!! OuchOuchOuch, marr gaye , maine toh assignment hii nhi kiye , kal karne wala but ghar saaf karne mein toh mein bhool hii gayi , NOO , ab princi dad ko complaint karenge aur DAD se phir Samnaaa !!!!

Kria - Tumhari bag mein check karoSmile (Whispers in his ears and stands up) PRof . maine nahhii kiya

Prof -(Prof was suprised as Kria stood up , she was one of the most sincere students and one of his fav.) Kria maine yeh tumse expect nhi kiya tha , mujhe laga aur kuch students nahi karke ayenge(glares at rey) BUT TUMShocked

Rey was utterly shocked to know that kria gave her ass. to him without even thinking once . BUT WHY ??? Did she had feeling for him or it was just for the sake of friendship , Kya tha yeh , he actually had to know but for now , it was rey"s turn to  help kria , he was about to stand up but kria grabbed his hand from Behind and whispered NOO !!!
Rey hesitantly sat down back

Kria - Sorry prof. , age se aisa nhi hoga

Prof - ALAS! Kria, I wish i could help , but  i cant help it , u knew naa the marks of this ass. were going to be counted for the mid-term, how could u be soo irresponsible kria, come with me to the principal (They both go )

Rey was feeling like killing himself Angry, WHY THE HELL DIDNT HE HELP HER , Godd , she could pe suspended for this !!!! , he thought , after the class he,  and neha were waiting outside principle"s office . Finally Kria came out , her face was low , before Neha could ask...

Rey -(Holds her hands) Baat - cutter , i m gonna kill u for this , tumhe yeh karne kii kya zaroorat thi , Lec to tumhe baad mein doonga , chalo ab batao , office mein kya hua

Kria -(With a smileSmile) Shhsshhh , dheere rey ,itna tension mat lo , Mere pehle ke grades dekhkar muhje maaf kar diya , mujhe sirf store room saaf karna hai

Rey - (literally shoutsAngry) WHAT DO U MEAN BY SIRF STORE ROOM SAAF KARNI HAI !!!!! Kria please aage see aisa mat karna , mujhe aise maar mat daalna !!! AND I AM GOING TO HELP U KRIA , we all know that woh store room kitni gandi hai , tum toh udhar ke furniture koo utha bhi nahii paogi

Kria - Agar roz mein tumhe uthati hoon toh mein kuch bhi utha sakti hoon(laughsLOL and rey gets lost in her and Ohhhoohhhoohhhoo and luk luk hawa hawa) (After a while ) Paagal banno rey, dont worry i will manage , yeh punishment mujhe mili hai , leeme handle it , aur vaise bhi princi allow nhi karenge

Rey - Uski chinta tum mat karo , mein toh tumhari help krunga , aur agar tumne nhi karne dii toh i will tell the prof ki ass. meine nhi kiye the

Kria - Arrghh reyAngry , tum kabhi meri baat nhi manoge naa , theek hai fine

Rey thatz like my BAAT -CUTTEREmbarrassed(smiles)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((During cleaning the storeroom)

Rey - Chal rey lag jaa kaam pe , Kria ,tum please aise bhaari furniture ko maat uthana , tumhe lag jayegiSmile

Kria-  Rey , just SHUT upEmbarrassed , i can take care of myself , mein aapko abhi dikhati hoon (Tries to pick up a heavy shelf , the shelf was old woobly and it falls on Kria which hurts kria"s leg  and which inturn causes a bad sprain in her leg)OUCCCHOuch
!!!

Rey - (picking up the shelf from her ) kRIA , TUM KABHI MERI BAAT NHI SOONOGI NAAAngry !!! now give me your hand i will help uSmile

Kria - jee nahi , MEIN KHUD UTHJAONGI !!!! (She tries to get up but is unable to get up and cries out in pain)

Rey - BAAT  CUTTER !!!! Tumhe toh zabardasti hii uthana padega !!!(Picks her up , Kria is fully lost in reys eyes , she is touched by rey"s kindness ,  they keep staring at each other for a longgg time and suddenly after getting back into their senses , rey makes her sit on the chair , Kria fully lost in rey  , Touches rey"s face with one hand and kisses his other cheek)

Rey - (SmilesEmbarrassed) Yeh kiske liye ???

Kria - (cutely blushesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) Kuch nahi , bass thank u.

(After a while , rey finishes all the cleaning work as kria is unable to help , they both leave for home )

Rey - Kria , tum nhi chal paogI , mein tumhe uthake taxi tak le jaata hu , ab please koi argument mat karna meriii maaa !!!!

(Kria was about to argue , bt she stopped  , rey picked her up (Same like the DDLJ) , Lolz, Both are lost in each other , Kria thinking of rey"s charmEmbarrassed and rey lost in Kria"S beautyEmbarrassed )
(After some time they both reach home...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(At home)

Rey was busy Massaging Kria"s leg , slowly and carefully with no intentions to hurt her , he was in noo mood to leave her , he actually loved to spend time with her , She was soo naturally beautiful , such caring , he thought.On the other hand Kria couldnt help stop smiling and blushing his SMALLEST touch made chills run down her spine . How caring can one be !!! She thot , yesterday , he cleaned the whole house for her and 2DAY , he"s missing his CRICKET MATCH for her SPRAINED LEG ??? Is this really  ReyAansh singhania aur his duplicateLOL , ,How can some1 change 2 THIS Extent !!!!!

(Rey on the other hand thought of asking kria why did she sacrificed her ass. for him even when she knew how important it was , UFFF , he had to clear all the doubts Confused!!!!)

Rey - Kria , Ek baat poochu ?(sits besides her)

Kria - (All lost in himDay Dreaming) Haan poochoo...

Rey - Tumne aaj aisa kyun kia  I mean tumne mere liye itna bada khatra kyun uthaya , mujhe toh bass ek warning de ke chod dete bt tumhe...(Kria suddenly puts a finger on his lipsHeart living him stunned and freezed)

Kria - Shhhshhh , yeh maine tumhare liye kia , u knw why Embarrassed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thnkzz  for reading guys , i hope u lyked it Do comment and post ur suggestions and views i love them .
Big smile

Edited by kriyansh117 - 20 November 2011 at 9:34am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

-priya123-Anikz003pinkypanrocksniki4lifesuchitrabeheraEyesfriendlysharuKR-FrozenRain-hiddenpearlTheBlueAngelRK_arshanebutaniya_dostii100littledevils_Monu_KriyanshSaumya_D3Tyler_DurdenSOBTILICIOUSisnattish18-Neelambari-shalini_arshaPihu.k11Hot.Pink.Heelssukanyaaluv_arshaSugarCubesKanchi..Nxt_rockstarcrazyskysnigdha_arsha..KR..Born2Dance

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
It was really niceClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khwahish-CrazyGirl.21

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
awww my god cho chweet cho cute lovely awsummm...this is true luv true friendship ...thank u for such a brilliant ff...

-Khwahish-

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
aweeesomeee...aagey ka arur update krna...coz its awesome and den PM me...btw gr8 wrk... Big smile Thumbs Up

-Khwahish-

RK_arsha

Goldie

RK_arsha

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Mahi...Its just awesome!!!!!
Good jobThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

-Khwahish-

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
awww!
soo sweet! kriya-rey ki dosti! the assignment thing, store room main kriya ka sprain!
rey liftg kriyaDay Dreaming...
n rey missing his match 4 kriya!!!Day DreamingLOL
kriya kissing rey...Embarrassed
lol! vicky n his deewani...LOL
so cute upd8!
do pm me nxt part!

-Khwahish-

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged