Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

HlpLessly FaLLin in LOVE part 5 upDATED (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mssg

nice one plzzz send me PM when u update it

Thnk uBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HlpLessly FaLLin in LOVE part 5 upDATED (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
plz pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
wow yaar mahi! Thats awesome. Add me to your PM list :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyriareyD3

wow yaar mahi! Thats awesome. Add me to your PM list :)

Awww , Thnkzz Yukti Big smile

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
New Upd8t  -

(intro -Kria comes from delhi 2 mumbai to fulfill her one and only dream ,  , to become a national level Dancer , she lies to her mother and tells her that she has come to mumbai for doing MBA  , Reyansh , is the son of the great business tycoon , Ranvijay Singhania , the owner of Singhania steels , His father wants him to carry the family legacy forward , but Rey has no intentions to do the same , He leaves his home . Destiny unites Rey and kria"s road and they end up being room-mates . After some days of them becoming room mates...

Kria - REY !!!!!! U R just IMPOSSIBLE !!!! , Dekho aapne kya kiya  , Mera poora cupboard kharab kar diya , aur yeh kya hai(sees and picks up his boxers) , ewww, rey aap kitne gande ho , Angry Najane Kaunse muhurat mein mein delhi se nikali thi joh mujhe aap jaisa Room mate mila !!!(angrily starts cleaning her cupboard)

Rey  - Muhu.. WHAT , Baat cutter chup baitho dekh nahi sakti mein BUSY hoon ?

Kria - HAAN , sofa pe saand ke tarah lete lete movie dekhte hue BUSY, aapko dikhata nahi hai ke nxt week exams aa rahi hai , aur upar se mere dance ke rehearsels , every1 is not born with a silver spoon like you ,  rey u r IMPOSSIBLE !!! Disapprove(MAKES A DEPRESSED EXPRESSION), GODD , i NEED A BREAK !!!I am Going at Neha"s place  , i need some air to BREATHE!!!!Angry

Rey - Aree baat Cutter , listen yaar , M SORRY , hey listen yaar...(She leaves) (Has a look at the house , the house was looking more like some TABELA Confused, he Thought ) Pull your socks rey before Kria comes !!!!!

(Rey feels guilty for his lazy attitude , awww !!! , he makes the whole house spic and span to ensure that kria can comfortably study (such a sweet heart naaEmbarrassed)  , he gets immensely tired after cleaning the house and so he sleeps on the sofa itself)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(On the road while returning to kria"s place)

Neha - neha feeling bad for rey , tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha kria , u knw na ki rey nt knowing to clean the house , usse kabhi zaroorat hi nahi padi , woh dil ka bura nahi haiSmile

Kria -(still in the bad mujhe pata hai neha , but woh try toh kar sakta hai na , usse bas mujhse ladna ata hai aur uss sharon se chipakanaAngry

Neha - Aisa nahi hai kria ...lo tumhara ghar bhi aa gaya , mein chalti hoon mujhe vicky se notes lene hai , woh yehi paas mein rehta hai

(At the house kria gets astonished to see the house clean  and tidy , She feels a bit sorry for rey  when she finds that rey cleaned the whole house  by himself and tiredly slept on the sofa  , rey gets awake due to the sound of kria entering the house but acts of being slept )

Kria - Maine shayad aapko kuch zyada hi daant diya re , mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye the but aap mujhe itna satate kyun ho ,ummm , ek baat kahoon ,  vaise aap sote hue kafi cute dikhate ho (cutely kisses rey"s forehead ,smiles and goes )

Rey - (smiles) Aakhir tumne keh hi diya baat cutter ki u likes me !!!!!Tongue( with a grin on his face)

(i know its a bit short but next wala will b longer than these Howz the first part guys , do comment and thankkz 4 readingBig smile)

Next part promo - At the college , rey forgets to do his homework given by the hitler ashsih sir as he was busy cleaning the house  , Kria puts her notes in his bag without telling rey (A cute KriYansh sceneHeart)

Edited by kriyansh117 - 27 October 2011 at 6:40am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHATA3110shanu0529Anikz003fangirl01lov_in_d_airEyesfriendlysharuKRpinkypanrocks-FrozenRain-TheBlueAngelsweetapple2995100littledevilsSaumya_D3Kriyansh_Monu_taniya_dostiimaanujaanuinshuuisnattish18-Neelambari-LuvAly_KriYanshshalini_arshaPihu.k11sukanyaaKanchi..Nxt_rockstar..nams..SugarCubesluv_arshacrazysky..DamonCrazy..snigdha_arsha..KR..

skkm

skkm

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
awesome it was cute and short plz update nxt part plzzz sooon plz post more fast and more of kriyansh scenes

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skkm

awesome it was cute and short plz update nxt part plzzz sooon plz post more fast and more of kriyansh scenes

thank u sweetyBig smile , i wil upd8t it soon , n nxt wil b lenghier thn thisSmile

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
very cute update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top