Humse Hai Life

   

Bechara coach...lmao

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Joined: 15 October 2010

Posts: 3340

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
The coach is called Bulldog LMAOOOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLi was thinkin from wen who is bulldog...ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bechara coach...lmao" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Joined: 07 February 2011

Posts: 8965

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm  ROFL ROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011

Posts: 51909

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm ROFLROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here

lol,.tum aajao hamare team mein u will remain safe otherwise,...ahem,..ahem,...!

lol! yes raghav calls him BD,.!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Joined: 07 February 2011

Posts: 8965

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm ROFLROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here

lol,.tum aajao hamare team mein u will remain safe otherwise,...ahem,..ahem,...!

lol! yes raghav calls him BD,.!




haan ,asmi she got very good potential  ROFL ROFL

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Joined: 15 October 2010

Posts: 3340

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm  ROFL ROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here 
Oh oh...somebody gav me title of spammerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL...R u one of d coach soldiers too lolllLOLLOLLOLLOL...OR u TAlking abt *whispers*"MODS"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011

Posts: 51909

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm ROFLROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here

Oh oh...somebody gav me title of spammerLOL...R u one of d coach soldiers too lolllLOL...OR u TAlking abt *whispers*"MODS"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

nope yami is a soldier of junu,..so b careful b4 spamming abt junu,..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Joined: 07 February 2011

Posts: 8965

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm  ROFL ROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here 
Oh oh...somebody gav me title of spammerLOL...R u one of d coach soldiers too lolllLOL...OR u TAlking abt *whispers*"MODS"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


achi wali spammer ROFL me coach soldier he he nahi there is a person called massoma she is Wink haan fikar not seeing ur topic she will surely jump in ROFL im juno's  soldier yaar and yaa there r many here so dnt ever damage him he he LOL im sure u will like him too ,mods he he we dnt have mods here but global mods shruti di is active here ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsbrainychild92

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Joined: 15 October 2010

Posts: 3340

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

LOL
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

he he you are very good spammer then us hmmm  ROFL ROFL
u are in the ri8 forum ...jhhor sey maat bhol coach ka soldiers r here 
Oh oh...somebody gav me title of spammerLOL...R u one of d coach soldiers too lolllLOL...OR u TAlking abt *whispers*"MODS"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


achi wali spammer ROFL me coach soldier he he nahi there is a person called massoma she is Wink haan fikar not seeing ur topic she will surely jump in ROFL im juno's  soldier yaar and yaa there r many here so dnt ever damage him he he LOL im sure u will like him too ,mods he he we dnt have mods here but global mods shruti di is active here ROFL
Hey i watched all d episodes up to date & loved them all...I lovd juno more than raghav...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.