Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Hopes Going Down

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
well no offend to anyone guys but my hopes are going down n down by the day passing...my hopes were so high regarding ktlk before its start and it was the same in the first week(well nearly) and in the second week my hopes started loosing but to a very minor bar so i didn't gave it a serious take and on friday the amazing epi boosted up my hopes...but now again the same things is following...my excitement level is very low now about the show...reasons everybody knows and there are several posts about it so i won't mention them here...but i just wanna say that ktlk has lost its charm and accent for me...its now getting just like the other ones and its refreshment factor is somewhere lost...loopholes are always there and this show don't seems like an rajan shahi show for me...i don't know what's happening...i have hopes from today's epi and it too is ruined then i wil be deadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresanshul_002MaYur_AbhiShnycsweetieAreYaar

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
this is something which everyone will have their own likes and dislikes and their own opinions.
i just prefer to take it positively because for me it is much better than these shows where the vamp is eavesdropping behind the door,or is planning and plotting,and without forgetting the lead just prefer to suffer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Well although i am a lil dissapointed , yet i still love watching it, there are many high points not to mention the excellent actiong by the cast and kk and mbs chemistry.
i feel it will soon pick up once they start showing niddi transformation and acceptance of her own profession. the only thing that find a little odd is the pace of niddis feeling, two or three meetins is too quick to feel jealous or possesive or uncomfortable. I wish they had shown a month had actually lapsed instead of just three days, but other than that am hopeful it will get better from here Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishaz2009

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

well m jst tolerating d shadi scene bt, baki show se toh better hai so lets hope for d best after this shadi drama...fingers crossed  

n happy dipawali to u all tc :)

Edited by justprati - 26 October 2011 at 8:11pm
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well no offend to anyone guys but my hopes are going down n down by the day passing...my hopes were so high regarding ktlk before its start and it was the same in the first week(well nearly) and in the second week my hopes started loosing but to a very minor bar so i didn't gave it a serious take and on friday the amazing epi boosted up my hopes...but now again the same things is following...my excitement level is very low now about the show...reasons everybody knows and there are several posts about it so i won't mention them here...but i just wanna say that ktlk has lost its charm and accent for me...its now getting just like the other ones and its refreshment factor is somewhere lost...loopholes are always there and this show don't seems like an rajan shahi show for me...i don't know what's happening...i have hopes from today's epi and it too is ruined then i wil be deadDead

Today's could have been better but I think they need a lot more transitional episodes. Like its said above, it is happening fast but to me MB and KK + the other cast's acting skills are covering those flaws.

I have a LOT of hope for tomorrow's episode, too see Ashutosh free and not uptight and Niddhi having feelings. Even though its too quick, they are going to show it anyway so may as well be excited for it.

But the thing is, I wrote this another post too, this time is a role reversal for the rain scene, and if done properly I think it will be absolutely amazing but if not then disastrous. But I have faith in MB and KK's acting skills though it is going to be test MB's skills tomorrow.

So now let's just hope for the best and hope tomorrow it will bring back your hopes (:

StarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

MaYur_AbhiSh Senior Member
MaYur_AbhiSh
MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i so agree
anshul_002 Groupbie
anshul_002
anshul_002

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
same case here
nowadays i don't mind skipping it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index