Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I like d concept of the serial...though i hav never watched any serial in V channel as my cable never had it& then due to sum problem in ma area's cable...we hav cut cable conection...i had been in IF for a gud time & just saw d abigail's injury article...& was curious as i never heard abt it...so just came 2 see. & wow...its concept is defo gud...i hope d direction & actual episodes r gud too...anyways...guys...any advice to me...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey, i am new..." in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
hey welcum to hhl wrld,..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hey hi first of all warm welcome to hhl family ..yup the team behind hhl is damm smart perfect cast awesome directors and writers ...and bets part is all the cast can act...  and the concept 
well my advice too u check the episode of hhl i youtube first 
even i dnt get channel v in cable but i watch online ...

show started on september 5th  ... see it frm there :D 
have a gud tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

than u...seeing the silence of d forum i dint think i wud b getting comments so fast thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedanyways thanksLOLLOLLOL

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

than u...seeing the silence of d forum i dint think i wud b getting comments so fast thoughEmbarrassedanyways thanksLOLLOLLOL

he he yaar here most of all are frm overseas ..so evening tym toh fill hoga LOL LOL hope u will join the active squad 

9staroneserials

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

than u...seeing the silence of d forum i dint think i wud b getting comments so fast thoughEmbarrassedanyways thanksLOLLOLLOL

arre dr,...koi reply de ya na de,...mein to hamesha hein sabki post mein reply deti hoon,..LOL

9staroneserials

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

LOL

he he yaar here most of all are frm overseas ..so evening tym toh fill hoga LOL LOL hope u will join the active squad 
Ya sure...100% percent...anyways i am always in IF most of the time LOLLOLLOLLOL

-Yami-

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

LOL

he he yaar here most of all are frm overseas ..so evening tym toh fill hogaLOLLOLhope u will join the active squad

yami tum kaunsii country se ho?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.