Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

hahaha... i was thinking the auto is black and yellow but i forgot in other cities they have yellow and green.. lol!
amazing dialogues.. but the way they said was hilariousss!

Haan, Pinky..it's Black and yellow in my hometown too...I think that's why the writer specified  DELHI ke autoBig smile ...Yes..I also loved how Khushi was sharmaoing thinking he will say something very romantic & then she gets hit by this !!.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Bilkul Delhi ke Auto jaise (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

hahaha... i was thinking the auto is black and yellow but i forgot in other cities they have yellow and green.. lol!

Haan, Pinky..it's Black and yellow in my hometown too...I think that's why the writer specified  DELHI ke autoBig smile ...Yes..I also loved how Khushi was sharmaoing thinking he will say something very romantic & then she gets hit by this !!.LOLLOL

lol.. yeeaah.. the way she was sharmaoing and thinking that he's be so romantic and all.LOL it was actually my fave part of the whole epi yesterdayEmbarrassed

where in india do u live? my hometown is puneSmile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

lol.. yeeaah.. the way she was sharmaoing and thinking that he's be so romantic and all.LOL it was actually my fave part of the whole epi yesterdayEmbarrassed

Haan , She was chirpy and at ease even when Arnav was at his grumpy best ..That was my fav segment too along with yeh woh bhukar nahi haiwala scene LOL ..

Right Now, I am staying in the Capital but My hometown is in the South..Smile

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I dint have any confusion, but seeing khushi along side with the auto is hillarious! The comment was v much like ASR!!!! thanx

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Haan , She was chirpy and at ease even when Arnav was at his grumpy best ..That was my fav segment too along with yeh woh bhukar nahi haiwala scene LOL ..

lol.. same here.. i loved that whole scene!LOL the way arnav tells her "what the hell" so funny! he finally completed his statementLOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

lol.. same here.. i loved that whole scene!LOL the way arnav tells her "what the hell" so funny! he finally completed his statementLOL

Andd Khushi's..Taare sab kahan gaye..looking at her duppata ROFL..It was such  a Hilarious realization of love..LOLLOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

I dint have any confusion, but seeing khushi along side with the auto is hillarious! The comment was v much like ASR!!!! thanx

U r welcome, Community Drive Big smile

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Andd Khushi's..Taare sab kahan gaye..looking at her duppata ROFL..It was such  a Hilarious realization of love..LOLLOL

areh haan.. she was really too funny! LOL it's arnav's turn tonightEmbarrassed i wonder what's in-store for usWink i would really love to see im imagining khushi alsoEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.