Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Tum Bilkul Delhi ke Auto jaise

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Y'day we got the absolute gem of Khushi's vibrant beauty compared to Delhi's Auto  by Arnav .. I just loved the comparison and brought it for ur notice.. check and enjoy the wit of the writer..

ClapClapClap...Kudos to the screenplay writer for coming up with the Auto dialogue Big smileBig smile

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

xara20sushree_leenalnp11perfectdrashtiCrazyAbtTV18pooh_91-HeerRanjha-labifreakybatsubtlesapphireswaramRaima36luvtwilight19sabatahirraynalnandinihemvbfardeesurabiYazzy91_mehak_-sia-arnshi..Damsel..S.Stephy-Appy-Ann_92-Sneha25-Sam_KaShianbfunofbb123FebruaryFlowersanaroxxshena07smitar--Krish--tes_v1..Apz..asha...newmoon2011monsi08Arshig8OnepoundChic-sylph-naz17555pinky_blueskiestvshowfanapplesauce.anu17slmuSuchi.R.Sad.But.True.incandescentmishti_17-Dark_Fantasy-

-Dark_Fantasy- IF-Stunnerz
-Dark_Fantasy-
-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
OMG!!ROFL her saree is totally like delhi's autoROFL ya right..i was wondering how can he was like auto jaisi?LOL now i understood..her saree is like auto colorLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdrashtitvshowfantanthya

arnshi Goldie
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
haha loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila
AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
ha ha ha.thnx a lot.im from bangladesh.so didnt see delhis auto.ur pics helped me to connect to arnavs answer.thnx a lot.
labi Senior Member
labi
labi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
tabhi toh...I too wonder why he compared her to an auto...Confusednow I got it...Smile thank u...Hug

But one thing I have to say...ye pati aur patni donom ek jaise hai...patni ko to autorickshawwala mein apne pati dhikhtha hai...aur pati ko to autorickshaw mein hi apni patni dhikhtha hai...kya similar thoughts hai pati aur patni ka...Day DreamingROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdrashtiCrazyAbtTV18swaramfreakybatluvtwilight19Raima36fardeearnshifly_dogS.Stephybfunofbb123--Krish--..Apz..newmoon2011smitar--BSI-FaNaTic--Suchi.RZaYaHolic

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Actualy i c't undrstand y he compared her in that way.. Nw undrstand.. Thanks
zunsara Senior Member
zunsara
zunsara

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ha haha ws wondering why he said delhi ke auto ...arnav is right as per ur pic ROFL
--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hahaha omg ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index