Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

This is what will raise the TRPs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
My take: Mohnish is one of the most talented actors in India. I love how he acts the cringing scenes. He's kind of a big guy by Asian standards which is very nice and it is very funny to see him literally shy away and take less space so that he can get away from people. Those scenes add real comedy as opposed to that boring driving instructor sequence.

It's very good that they have put in more scenes with MB and KK. Otherwise the show was a little boring at first with only one scene between the two. This will definitely raise TRPs. ROMANCE is what the show needs more of. I saw someone mentioned pace, I thought slowing the pace of the show to add that Shehensha scene was a bad move. What people want to see it more romance.

What do you think?

Edited by Marybarton - 26 October 2011 at 12:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxymLurveTorresriatagoreMehek25kavyasamSwirledDreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is what will raise the TRPs" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
well i too like MB KK scenes but at the same time it will become boring for me if i have to tolerate this full 30 minutes..there are many other charming factors in the show too..i agree that ashni scenes are the usp but only if they are some nice ones...i don't wanna see them staying in flashbacks all the time or staring at each other's eyes all time with the title track...i like RanJI and nidhi and anji's family's part so they should also be there in the episodes to make it a interesting one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShMehek25kavyasam

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
hey guys...its a great thing to see the rank of cast of ktlk going upBig smile...(except kittu)Cry...congo to all for this...but its a fact that most of us comment only on ashni's profiles...so guys i request u all not only to stick to them...plz comment for other's profiles too to get their cast also improving...we should get all ktlk cast in the top 100 atleast to begin with...thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I  hope they keep the show balanced ,   adding  right  ingredients only when necessary.   All characters are interesting and the cast chosen is perfect.  Nidhi Ahsutosh scenes are nice but too much is also bad.  Want them to concentrate more on AshNi  growing to know and respect each other first ,  since this was supposed to be a different story.  
happy that TRPs are up.  Hope it keeps increasing but while  keeping the essence of the show intact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
A good show is one which strikes a proper balance between the scenes of all characters. In this show there are so many characters that can be exploited to make the show interesting.

There is Ranji, then there are Nidhi and Anji's family, also Ashu and Malika can be used, and of course the hospital background too can be used...like when Nidhi rejoins the hospital they can show Ashni working together on some crisis...etc etc..and of course Ashni's brewing romance is always there to keep the viewers glued to their sets.

One thing I definitely don't want to see is Nidhi falling into Ashu's arms all the time...or long long eye-locks..Good spicy dialogues between the two would be very welcome.

One thing i must add...MB is a great actor and if his acting talents are used to the maximum together with Ashni's growing chemistry...there is no stopping TRPs from rising.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

cricketfan1

cricketfan1

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
As long as his shying away doesn't come across as the actor MB getting embarrassed about having to do such silly scenes, I think it should be ok...D'oh

Frankly speaking I personally started to look forward to more of Anjie-Ranganath scenes than anything else, for they come across as the most genuine than the artificial confrontations between Anshu and Nidhi...

They should also tone down on the 24/7 Nidhi bhajan...I for one just fail to understand the magic she has spelled on every passer by in like a matter of what, 2days?Shocked

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hmmm...agree wid u...come on lets do it

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Agree with u.
Will do just that from now on.
Thanx for the post.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.