|DreamyAngelsShop|O|KaJenBollyFriends-P10|

-DreamyAngelsC- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A Warm Welcome To Everyone To Our Gallery. This is Maitree,Trisha and Yusra, opening a new shop..Which we wanted to do for a long time! Many of you all may know us, We're mainly present in at the KaJen AT/DMG forum or commenting in your shops!LOL We Love to make avis and sigs, and therefore, like everyone else here..We would like to present our creations in a shop :) We hope you guys like it :)

The name Dreamy Angels is thought by Trisha and Yusra...Maitree had only said,"Wow Guys,What a name!" Jokes apart, This name truly relates to us..We Dream,Dream a lot, and for each other..We're angels as friends :) So tee-hee, don't laugh at the name please, Its real dear to us :)

|.Our Inspirations.|

We Love these creations...And Totally Phangurls of them <3 L.O.V.E. <3 <3

-Sary-
blessing-beauty
Mehak_luvs_Rani
-Moni-
midnight.blue
-Jessy-
AlmaasK
-RougeDreams-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-KaJenAbhiya-

|.What We Make.|

Animated Avatars
Non-Animated Signatures
Non-Animated Icons.

|.General Request Rules.|

1) Please Request only when we're OPEN.
2) Please Provide Text for the siggies.
3) 1-6 pictures maximum.
4) HQ pictures only,so that the siggies come out well.
5) Youtube Links only,for the avis..and please provide the timings.
6) Please Mention if you want your name in the request or not.
7) Please Mention if you want a matching icon with your siggy or not.
8) Use your request for atleast 3-4 days,we put a lot of effort.
9) Please mention if you want your avis stacked.
10) No PM Requests please,unless its a surprise :)

There,that was it for the little general information. Now Lets take a Intro to us :)
With Love,
Maitree,Trisha and Yusra (a.k.a the Dreamy Angels)

HAPPY DIWALISH WELCOME!!
Edited by -DreamyAngelsC- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|...Index...|

About us and Sample Work-Pg1
Update #1-Kajen/SRK-Kajol/SRK/Friends-Pg10
PM List

Just Click the Like Button to get a PM for our updates :)

Maitree :

Heyya all :) This is Maitree,as you all know by my username :D Many of you may have seen my sigs,because I've made quite a lot and posted them on DMG creations corner and also on my signature dabba LMAO :P I love making siggies..And I'm always open to suggestions :) Forgive me the times I'm inactive coz it is totally unintentional..Its my final year and its hard :$ My favourites include SRK-Kajol,KaJen,Edward-Bella,Castle-Beckett,Ross-Rachel,MaYur,ArHi,Harry Potter..etc :D LOL its quite long :) And so you can request me for any couple! I hope you appreciate our effort and like our work!With loads a love xoxo <3

My Copyright :

MaitreeC/DreamyAngels (for sigs)
MC/DreamyAngels (for sigs)
Maitree/DreamyAngels (for sigs)

Trisha:

My name's Trisha..For short you can callme Trish..I basically make animated avatars but I make sigs too but they aren't really good so I stick to avi making but sometimes when I try to make sigs and by fluke they come out nice I post them..I am a beginner in all this you can expect some average stuff from me.I use Photoshop CS 5.1 . My favorites are KaJen , SRK , KSG , Kajol , Jennifer.So most of my stuff is gonna be on them but you can suggest me other stuff as I open to anything.

My Copyright
TC-DA(for avis)
TC/DreamyAngels(For sigs)

" />

Yusra :

Hello Everyone I'm Yusra,everyone calls me by various names and I wouldn't like to disclose them so soon so yeah. I am quite a beginner at siggy and avi making, but I love doing it as a hobby/interest..and I shall hope you guys will like my work. I am open to any couples, so feel free to request (obviously when the shop's open). And I all open for suggestions too :)

My Copyright :
YC-DA (for avis)
YC/DreamyAngels (for sigs)
YusraC/DreamyAngels (for sigs)

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS 🥳🥳🥳

I am so happy that you guys decided to make a shop 😃 I love the name so much, its perfect <3

CSG - yes i have seen a lot of your sigs and they are amazing! Even though i was shocked when you opened a shop, i was so happyy 😆 and EEKSS all of your creations are amazing :) But my favourite ones were the i can be your hero one...that was so freaking cuteee <3 all the blending was done amazingly  and all the pictures flowed together, but the thing i loved the most was the colouring...the colouring maked them look so magical 😍 and i loved all the hearts around the siggy! and my second favourite was the perfection now spells kajen one.. i loved the text  and also i liked that it was black and white...it made it look more effective and prettyyy <3 and my last favourite one was my every breath in your name one...they are like all my favourite couples and the colouring made it look surreal and magical 😃

CG - dudeee i loved all the avis that you made and i'm so excited because you finally decided to show everyone your talent 😃 The first SRK one was my favourite and it made me 🤣 actually, i loved all the SRK avis 😍 and my favourite ksg avi was when he was blowing a kisss..hayyeee i love him and i love the effects in that avi :) and excuse me how dare you say you don't make good sigs. Your sigs are amazing...MAKE MORE NOW. my favourite siggy was the baby me and you we're the perfect two ..i love how there's a picture of both of them on each side and in the middle theres a picture of them together...this is so cute and i love it <3 i love the effects you've used , and how the pictures merge together beautifully and the colouring makes them look so perfect and out of this world 😆

LG - Kameeni you are so amazing at making siggys and avis...why didn't you tell me 😭😭 The avis are all perfect and so amazing..i especially like the one where riddhima is talli 🤣 But what i loved the most were your sigsss...there were so good!  The siggy i loved was the AR one..every time i look at you i fall in love all over again 😍 I LOVE IT SOO MUCHHH! the colouring makes them look perfect  and i can't even describe the siggy...i'm speechless..i love the text and i like how its only one picture...its simplicity makes it beautiful. and my last and most favourite one is when you have crazy friends, you have crazy times. THAT IS SUCH AN AMAZING SIGGY. i love ittt! the pictures you've used are amazing and they blend into each other so well...its like their all one picture and the bright colouring makes them all look so crazy and happy. This is one of the bestest siggys of the gang :)

UPDATE SOON :) and please can you do an update of the reunion scene jaldiii? PLEASE. and EEKSSS I'M FIRST balle balle  love you all <3
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S
🤗🥳🤗

Firstly, I'm must say I'm so glad you three decided to open up a shop and display your talents over here.I'm happy for all of you especially Maitree & Trish 😳 (Well, you should know why :P) and I hope you have a great time making stuff and posting them here.May you have many more shops & fans to your credit.The sample work by all of you is lovely.It shows the effort that has been put, and shows the determination & dedication to improve and do some good work.

Maitree - All your stuff is very good, especially this one -http://i.imgur.com/uIPxf.jpg(I think you should know why 😉 :P I'm glad apart from liking for HP, we like the same couple (Harry-Hermione)too  😳) The other KaJen stuff is lovely too :) 

Trish - Your avi's & siggs are really good considering you guys have just started.I'm sure as you make more, you'll get better & better.You both have proved your mettle as a writer, I'm sure you'll rock as a sigg maker too :)

Yusra - The avi's & siggs you made are equally good :)

So, I wish you guys all the luck! Go and finish this dukaan soonish!🤗🤗

P.S - DreamAngels is a cute name! 

Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am So Happy Zoozoo and YUSRI PAGLI Where are you Lets Party LMAFAO 🤣    Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Resss...🤗🤗

Congratulations Maitree, Trish n Yusra!!!!
Wow so all three together..it's gonna be awesome...well Maitree n Trish, well have seen their brilliant n awesome creations before n Yusra , urs also are amazing!!! love them alll!!!!!
Great job guys n Kajen, Jenny, KSG n DD ones are superb!!!!!!!! 
Keep it up!!!! n the name DreamyAngels...perfect...love it!!!

Take care

Happy Diwali!!!!

Muahhh 🤗
Pranishta
Edited by ARKJ_4EVER - 12 years ago