Priya dont listen to Shipra

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

How can of all the people Priya can listen to Shipra.

She is making Priya's life miserable and just overreacts to everything.

Priya do not listen to your mother.

You need to tell Ram about Ashwin otherwise Sid will create problems between you and Ram.

Do not give him ny chance and discuss everything with ram.

Anyway Priya is not guilty of anything, so why she has to hide.

Priya please tell everything to Ram

guys what do you say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not that she needs to but it is better to have things clear so no misunderstandings...As Ashwin will be his Ram's right hand and is calling Priya at such odd hours of night...Not a good proposition..
I say let Ram know abt the past but make sure he understands that her past has nothing to do with their marriage and future...End of story..
She should not be mistreated by anyone for her past...Her past is hers and no one has right to the judgement...I am positive Ram will understand and support Priya and protect agaisnt the evil Trio..
I am sure Ram has his past which we yet dont know anything abt..

Priya Dont listen to Shipra...Although she has some good points but being honest is the best policy..

pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u nypunya
pls priya tell the truth to ram
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with Dabulls23
Its better to tell everything to Ram, as Ashwin will be an important part of the company set up. 

Shipra is underestimating Ram's sensibility, i am sure he will handle it superbly. What shocks me more is Sudhir's attitude. When he knows what has happened why didn't he call Priya and talk to her.

just saying that Priya will overcome this problem is not done. As a father he has to support his daughter. Or more so speak to Ram himself as Ram will not doubt him.

Just hope they do not make this track like a tragedy with all accusations on Priya and she has to fight to prove herself.

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup agree... priya plzz don't pay heed to ur mother !!
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shipra is sensible sometimes in her own way... but priya has to use her own brain...