Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya dont listen to Shipra

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

How can of all the people Priya can listen to Shipra.

She is making Priya's life miserable and just overreacts to everything.

Priya do not listen to your mother.

You need to tell Ram about Ashwin otherwise Sid will create problems between you and Ram.

Do not give him ny chance and discuss everything with ram.

Anyway Priya is not guilty of anything, so why she has to hide.

Priya please tell everything to Ram

guys what do you say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtsdpavitra123anu123paulomi_taAnu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya dont listen to Shipra" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Not that she needs to but it is better to have things clear so no misunderstandings...As Ashwin will be his Ram's right hand and is calling Priya at such odd hours of night...Not a good proposition..
I say let Ram know abt the past but make sure he understands that her past has nothing to do with their marriage and future...End of story..
She should not be mistreated by anyone for her past...Her past is hers and no one has right to the judgement...I am positive Ram will understand and support Priya and protect agaisnt the evil Trio..
I am sure Ram has his past which we yet dont know anything abt..

Priya Dont listen to Shipra...Although she has some good points but being honest is the best policy..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanviash91

pavitra123

pavitra123

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i agree with u nypunya
pls priya tell the truth to ram

noddiye

noddiye

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Dabulls23
Its better to tell everything to Ram, as Ashwin will be an important part of the company set up. 

Shipra is underestimating Ram's sensibility, i am sure he will handle it superbly. What shocks me more is Sudhir's attitude. When he knows what has happened why didn't he call Priya and talk to her.

just saying that Priya will overcome this problem is not done. As a father he has to support his daughter. Or more so speak to Ram himself as Ram will not doubt him.

Just hope they do not make this track like a tragedy with all accusations on Priya and she has to fight to prove herself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
yup agree... priya plzz don't pay heed to ur mother !!

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
shipra is sensible sometimes in her own way... but priya has to use her own brain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.