Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

chill show KTLK

ANOSHKA Groupbie
ANOSHKA
ANOSHKA

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hey guys chill this is a show whose story is based on 14 episode cv's has to put masalah and ways to keep the viewer glued to screen at the same time not to mess up the story.
   nidhi's denial for her passion to be a dr and self realization is a slow process which is probably the demand of show as the cvs wants to complete 200 episodes ,Shadi sequence took 3 episodes but if we enjoy the show insted of disecting it under microscope it would be good i am watching this show as i watched dhoop kinaray when i was school going now my kid is school going and i still enjoy the story re told by a good team ...so ENJOY OR ELSE enjoy plz...
 cvs plz keap giving us the promos

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riatagorejustpratiKavya.Sachiever...RamonaG....yanks28

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
yep ditto...
its jst for entertainment n ya its different than other saas bahu sagas as well so jst chill n enjoy na...
13 episode show is being streched to 200 epi show then some masala is also jaruri na...
m luving it...n 12th ki rat dissection k baad i left dissecting things...
Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
i know and agree that it's a entertaining factor...they do all this to stretch the story and its not like that we don't like anything out of this...we liked nidhi's decision part as it was veyr surprising one...and then nidhi's realization track will make it good one too..and we loved the marriage track too...but its like the shoe thing is being stretched so much and it is quite boring now...and just like other shows here again it is having a rain sequence...and i personally m not impressed so much but liked it and also the flashbacks to stretch the story are very boring.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
whatever it is I am loving this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

adetkrj Senior Member
adetkrj
adetkrj

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I like the show too...I have seen dhoop kinare and I loved it...but I am liking this show beter because of Mohnish...he is a good actor
SwirledDreams IF-Sizzlerz
SwirledDreams
SwirledDreams

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Yaa...nice post.. Ktlk is rocking
Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i agree with u...nice post...
the cv's are doing a good job...love the show...
yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I pick on it but it's not like the other shows out there...I love seeing KK/MB together...I'll continue watching it because of AshNi...because I know how beautiful theyll look when they're in love. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index