Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Btw I have to add...is THIS the "mental" connection that KK was mentioning in an interview?? THIS is how Ashu-Nidhi are "connecting o a mental level"??? With artificial overacting and now Nidhi ogling him in the rain?? Waaahh ji waaahπŸ‘πŸ˜†

I remember.. she said.. its a pure.. innocent.. bond.. on platonic level... πŸ€£

Maybe.. 'Ogling' .. figures under Platonic... in CVs ka dictionary πŸ€£
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I remember.. she said.. its a pure.. innocent.. bond.. on platonic level... πŸ€£

this 'ogling' dedicated to TRP BABA...🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

KK ki toh besti kar di in "viewer friendly" scenes ne, by god🀣...Poor girl...how was she to know how the supposedly "pure, innocent, platonic" bond ki DHAJJIYAAN udaa di jaayengiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's best if KK doesn't give any more interviews about "storyline"...πŸ˜†...especially now that the show is in "viewer friendly" mode.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashutosh-Nidhi are just not the type of couple who could get mesmerized towards each other through wet look or bare back! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Ashutosh is not that kind of man!  He's not lusty!! πŸ€’  

I had not expected KTLK to be better than DK but had faith that it would not tread the buffoonery path atleast. The last 2 episodes have been plain lazy writing. Why cant Nidhi start developing respect for him first when she learns that Ashutosh has employed one of his patient's relatives like how it was in the original version?? Why cant she get mesmerized towards him when he's treating a kid with tender care and affection? Or maybe narrating a story?? 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

KK ki toh besti kar di in "viewer friendly" scenes ne, by god🀣...Poor girl...how was she to know how the supposedly "pure, innocent, platonic" bond ki DHAJJIYAAN udaa di jaayengiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's best if KK doesn't give any more interviews about "storyline"...πŸ˜†...especially now that the show is in "viewer friendly" mode.

I m feeling terrible for KK ... she said..she wanted to grow up n do mature roles.. but lagta hai.. nobody wants.. bubbly..girl.. KK to become.. a WOMAN..  ! She showed flashes of brilliance in first two weeks.. n now is forced to go back to what she wanted to grow out of ! 

N gawwddd... i cant even imagine.. MB ka.. reaction.. if he is gonna sit thru.. watching epis like tomorrows...in the rains??? Whad the  heaalll... πŸ˜΅
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

Ashutosh-Nidhi are just not the type of couple who could get mesmerized towards each other through wet look or bare back! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Ashutosh is not that kind of man!  He's not lusty!! πŸ€’  

Shreya..its not Ashu doing the lusting.. yahan pe.. Nidhi is ogling... πŸ˜†

n agree... wonder why they culdn follow the gentle nuances of the original.. with some added mirch masala... right now it looks like a 'Readymade' dish... getting badly baked..roasted.. n TWISTED
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

I had not expected KTLK to be better than DK but had faith that it would not tread the buffoonery path atleast. The last 2 episodes have been plain lazy writing. Why cant Nidhi start developing respect for him first when she learns that Ashutosh has employed one of his patient's relatives like how it was in the original version?? Why cant she get mesmerized towards him when he's treating a kid with tender care and affection? Or maybe narrating a story?? 

RESPECT?? First they need to respect the characters, the VIEWERS...but why would they bother with that...apparently "viewer friendly" mode doesn't NEED Respect...lol...Respect for the characters, the viewers or anyone...there is only "respect" for TRP baba, maybeπŸ˜†

They have completely ruined whatever little this show had going for it.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Tanu: Well if Ashu isn't "lusting" after anything, what was the point of showing that random scene two days back with Nidhi moving her hair aside to show her bare back??? Such stupidity.

And yes, it is sad for KK that she has been plunged to these depths now when she showed promise in the opening weeks of the show...now toh her role seems worse than the worst of Arohi2 mode as well...lol...even KMH2 had a better script than this...lol...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamil kya post mara..
I am sure ki abhi bail gaddi say jet speed  tho hoga , Muni and PI  (BTW what is PI???) ki kahani shuru hogee...πŸ˜‰

What abt Miss Mallika ??What is her name ???πŸ˜†

MB is daam sweet .. He knows ki kya ho raha hai lekin masoom ban raha hai !!!πŸ˜‰
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shreya..its not Ashu doing the lusting.. yahan pe.. Nidhi is ogling... πŸ˜†

n agree... wonder why they culdn follow the gentle nuances of the original.. with some added mirch masala... right now it looks like a 'Readymade' dish... getting badly baked..roasted.. n TWISTED

Tanu, this "falling in love, attraction" stage is such a let down.  At one point, the Daadi-Bua says that Nidhi should like a man and he has to be a man of substance and on the other side, they show her ogling at a man soaking in the rain.. when he's supposed to be a hard-stone and a person she likes to see tortured?  

I dont take it that audience of today's generation wont lap up the subtle scenes like how they were in DK and all these cheap gimmicks to grab eyeballs.. πŸ˜³  If that were true, we wouldn't be going ga-ga over Pak shows in the first place.