Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

After starting the show and going at a jet speed for  a week , the CVs suddenly realized that  at the rate they are going, they may complete the show even earlier than the show from which they adapted the story! TRP baba too was not giving the needed ashirwaad and CVs decided it was time to get out of the jet and travel in a bullock cart!

So the next week we had a bachha track which again did not impress TRP.So our CVs decided to make it more 'viewer friendly ' by adding the essential ingredients that actually works (unfortunately).

So they make  our Munni and PI meet at a wedding achanak. Munni shocked and angry for two minutes (no one knows till date why) but rushes back to hold his hand and drag him to dance.  Later she pours cold  drink on PI's  shirt . she is scared for a minute and PI gives dagger looks.* shamil rubs hands in glee expecting patthar dil making an appearance and give her a good dose* but yeh kya?! Next moment she orders him to follow her to the bedroom just like a master tells her gulaam and my  Ice cream meekly follows her! The ex-intern demands her ex-boss to remove his shirt while boss looks just like a naye naveli dulhan who is being checked' by her dulha.

Marriage ceremony occurs and poor dulha doesn't seem to have any relatives or friends except a maalish wala  ( who by the way could have given him a 'peet maalish' if PI had not sat there I suppose)

Next episode makes u want to throw a jhoota at the cvs. Munni as expected hides PI's shoes and the whole episode is spend on that damn shoes??!!!! Munni acts OTT as if she is possessed by arohi , Gulabo khafa  with PI coz he didn't dance when she called him and she actually leaves poor PI (sans his shoes) and goes in a car ;but wait a minute! Didn't they come together?? How come she suddenly hired a driver?? The only sane scene in the whole episode was last scene.

And today I am to witness Munni turning bheegi billi in rain and PI  looking like the guy enjoying his shower in the soap Ad while Munni ogles at him. So much for viewer friendly scenes!!!

I know am supposed to wait till Sunday to make a post sans my phan-wali chashma;but kya kare after watching yesterday's episode I couldn't wait to let out my 'pheeelinggss'Embarrassed

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudsarun33shantellbrownwizardofozaloo12waizmapashrutireddygr8cricketfan1Nimmi.Armu4evaumm1234sur.DamyanthijustpratiEssence..WanderbugachieverMahampippabhavi20_sbee5ShiningStar18Maz.Leah1-Nymphadora-SilentsoulRolzzRockChicGirlshanti05Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP and 'viewer friendly' scenes" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Shamil, I thought you liked the "hawt hawt" rain promo...phir bhi yeh post?LOL

How are you simultaneously managing both POVs on this show?? Is there ANYTHING left to appreciate in this show?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevaachievershamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
na! I didnt like it anu
I just thanked arnab for providing the links. whether I like it or not I am always curious to watch the promos and the show itselfEmbarrassed
Yes I did laugh a lot watching the MB scenes in the bedroom coz I found them damn funny. When I watch the show I enjoy it at that moment and think over it later and laugh at the CVs. I shall keep my brain locked and watch it. I still have hopes coz I know the story. Am expecting the story to improve after she returns to the hospital. If not I can always say bye ; after all I have never remained loyal to any show in my life

Edited by shamil - 25 October 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudArmu4evaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I see...well to me it's not about being "loyal"...I can't watch this kind of buffoonery even for timepass since MB is involved...koi raste chalta 2 bit expressionless actor hota like most of the ones on TV right now, I wouldn't care...but it's downright shameful that they are subjecting MB to such third rate crap. He deserves so much better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudKevaachieverMelodiousDreamsShiningStar18shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
anu as I said in my first post , the Cvs have become desperate after not getting the much needed TRPs. So they are obviously going the oft trodden path. Just look at the shows that are ruling the chart! I have never understood why they are hugely popular!
we unfortuantely are the minority and they don't care a damn what we think!
Am still watching it for MB. Thank God he was not subjected to more buffoonery in y'day's episode but N got on my nerves! KK need to tone down . she sounded so loud in front of MB's subtle acting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudachieverShiningStar18shanti05AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

anu as I said in my first post , the Cvs have become desperate after not getting the much needed TRPs. So they are obviously going the oft trodden path. Just look at the shows that are ruling the chart! I have never understood why they are hugely popular!
we unfortuantely are the minority and they don't care a damn what we think!
Am still watching it for MB. Thank God he was not subjected to more buffoonery in y'day's episode but N got on my nerves! KK need to tone down . she sounded so loud in front of MB's subtle acting.

KK is doing what she's always achieved success with...playing Arohi...so not that surprising...why does MB need to be dragged in the middle of all these scenarios?? Agar aise hi third class scenes dikhaane the toh MB ko kyun cast kiya?? Kisi bhi aur bandar ko utha ke rakh lete show mein...why waste such a talented actor for all this nonsense?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevaumm1234achieverMelodiousDreamsShiningStar18shamil

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i was jst wondering wer the "thots" thrd had gone.. no dbt it had to vanish with this rubbish plots..LOL..  reminds me of KMH2.. wen one fine day v had enuf and had to close down our Adda No. 2Cry.. 

bt to tell frankly, the episodes tho didnt appeal our grey cells.. thy wer a bit entertaining.. given tht it did generate some sort of interest in my MIL and FIL and me..its irony..ROFL.. tho my FIL wud prefer the completely unimpressive lead of Dwarkadish over our MB...Big smile

wat i liked was the chemistry.. thrs the spark betn Ashu-Nidhi.. the "staring" sequence was well done.. bt the joota thng and hand thng wer total crap.. tho i liked yesterdays joota sequence.. bt overall the sequences this week were out of blue..  rain sequence is gonna b cliched bt i see Nidhi's attitude changing towards Ashu.. and i want to see more and more of Ashu...Embarrassed.. 

tho in the 1st place. it was a Shocked.. to c her calling Ashu "khadoos".. and both getting a bit angry on each other thng wasnt carried forward from last week.. Nidhi annoyed at Ashu for being close to mallika and Ashu annoyed at Nidhi for leaving hospital.. 

regarding Kritz OTTness.. i find it tolerable tho artificial.. bt c-ing her track record..i m reluctant to blame her..  is it director or the screen play?Ermm.. her character is being dramatized and not kept real.. i wonder y?Ermm... coz she has capability of delivering both the dramatized version (Arohi2) and realistic version (Arohi1) of bubbly girl finely..  in all her interviews offscreen this week, Kritz  was so cute and real.. i wonder wats her prolbem on screenErmm

bt I njoyed the bua, dadi-bua, chote sarkar, Rangs scenes.. tho..

bt wenever it is made viewer friendly and the story turns crap, the TRP rises..LOL   I can bet its gonna rise this after-diwali week..LOL 

i hope once the TRPs get momentum thy turn back to some real story..LOL

Edited by achiever - 25 October 2011 at 11:50pm

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
anu am sure they never intended to make him do all that
yeh sab TRP baba ke chakkar mein ho raha hainLOL
I don't mind disregarding trivial matters in the show so that I can enjoy. But sometimes the bloopers just glare on ur face that u can't stop mentioning them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.