Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Though I am not fan of Pooja Bedi , but you have some valid points.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fkbutts

this is  an alarming bell for those who are  supporting PM ...look at you choice 😆 PM who was enjoying today and  yelling tomorrow oh GOD she is trying to  grab sidarth's neck  like a junglee man ...i dont believe that a woman can go  tooo low.SO  i love and support  PB who was right from day one about   PM and she will be right  when u will find shradha as a jahil and  batmeez just like  PM.big boss will send both of them into  a mental hospital.

PM kahan se ayee is thread pe?😕 And how nice of you to assume that those who do not support PB, indirectly are PM supporters..Hudd hai🤔
AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPIDERWOMAN1

and anyone who sides are exactly, like them in real life. Because this a clear character judgement, based on what they say, or do, on this show.

I wish Pooja bedi wins.

You cant sit there attacking people personally!!! What we like or chose or who we side with doesn't make us like them! If that was true, I am sure you could apply that same logic towards yourself who is supporting the biggest bully out there! And for your information just because someone speaks in English or tries to act as if they are Miss "know it all" that doesn't make them dignified or the most respected! I agree her tone is amazing- its set exactly to a level that will irk the other person to the max. Of course, she would have it to perfection because that's how she is!!! The biggest bully, its just insane how she creates issues gets the other person all charged up and then would laugh on their face and act as if "what's going on here?" did I miss something! Yeah right!!! I am so glad she is nominated, she is showing what she is capable of!!! 
muzna_mesia thumbnail
I agree with this post, but rite now pb is having some hard time.
fkbutt thumbnail

this is shakti who played dirty game from the begning and who called PB as a master mind and   then provoke mehak against pb then pb asked him  every single  thing .she confronted him but shakti ji tried hard to avoid  all discussion becasue he was failed and mandip  also left   him alone .pb did not say anything  against shakti  before but after knowing his true face  she felt bad ...and she has right to say whatever  she feel even in front of shakti .so plz stop saying  "what kind a friendship  she had"she is the most  true and honest along with juhi and rag.i have not seen such a true friendship in this season.

AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya91

[

Beautifully written, and 100% true ..very very well put together 👏👏👏

Pb's way of bullying and instigation is worst then gawaar shrradha's street language

Thanks lol, it's just crazy how people fall for her Oh I'm so up and above you act and then they call her dignified! I was completely against Shradda's language and tone, it was definitely gutter and gawar language! But, there is a huge difference in having a nice tone and having a nice attitude! 😆
fkbutt thumbnail
pb is far better person then so called "gem😆a chain smoker and using durg and batmeez sharadha who is fliriting with man od her father's age,both of them need to go to see doctor as soon as possible.
hevin9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gundagardi Haye Haye... Haye Haye (Laxmi style talking & clapping)

Tanashahi Nahi Chalegi...Haye Haye... Haye Haye

Un-tee (Shradha style) Bedi panetrey, sab hue purane ab... Haye Haye... Haye Haye 

Chalo ab koyi nahi chaal Mehek ki tarah...Haye Haye

Shradha aur mishra bhadke ...haanji

Shonali aur shakti bhi khiske...haanji

tu kiss ke haathon ab zilat sehney ka intezar karey

sallu aur sanju aakar aakhri salam mein jab tera kachumbar karey ?

😆 Srry was listening to tayab ali jaan ka dushman hai hai

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha i agree..And dont get bogged down by few people's conspiracy theory on the forum against Pooja Bedi. There are many who feel she is a dignified lady and very well mannered as compared to the likes Pooja Mishra or Shraddha..
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fkbutts

this is shakti who played dirty game from the begning and who called PB as a master mind and   then provoke mehak against pb then pb asked him  every single  thing .she confronted him but shakti ji tried hard to avoid  all discussion becasue he was failed and mandip  also left   him alone .pb did not say anything  against shakti  before but after knowing his true face  she felt bad ...and she has right to say whatever  she feel even in front of shakti .so plz stop saying  "what kind a friendship  she had"she is the most  true and honest along with juhi and rag.i have not seen such a true friendship in this season.

True she is very well mannered. Its actually Shakti who was master minding and plotting which had fallen straight on his face 😆😆