Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I know the precap was awesome.. Arnav is dumbstruck to know that how does Di know.. Lol.. LOL
Everyone on the forum is saying that Anjali will say "Pyaar to tumhe hai hi.. Lavanya se"

But deep down, i want this to happen:

Anjali says"Aur pyaar tumhe hai hi.."
Arnav says, "Nahi Di, main Khushi se pyaar nahi karta.." Embarrassed (aur uski chori pakadi jaye.. Wink)

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1shamagoyalperfectdrashtivandanaswitgurlnainac01KhushiRaizadamaghalakshmishaheerdiwanipooh_91LX2FX2alishba45Raima36Malmseyamitasailysweetrose92unna_178PrasRasgudia7Asin.pkyekShina_srkfanfardeemirnalini-sia-pkapsnims6PrInCeSs_dIVaDEE2803kyph21Bonhi_ipkkndipkkndankpinkgal-PurpleHeart-sun2011Chinu5Juicee_Sushiedeeps.Nina90preetijaiswal19ManishaRoxpushpismithasrk_mahi_tara_211Swap-Arhinoorie_drmahabfunofbb123devishree--Krish--..Apz..sugar_babe-Garima-ShiningStar18areeba_blossomshaaranyasunflower52smitarAmti4uKamalika..stardust-.AbhIyalicious.monsi08.Mandy.slmuJessuupinky_blueskiestinsel..Amina...Saraa.--Nargis--OnepoundChic-sylph-.hea.Suchi.Rkuts..Divya..-Dark_Fantasy-mishti_17sunaina02rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav says, Nahi Di main Khushi se pyar nahi karta" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
aapke munh mein cadboury chocolate yaar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdrashtiaparnasvjAsin.pkyekRaima36LX2FX2LoveArnavKhushiKhushiRaizadaJuicee_Sushiefardeebfunofbb123smithasrkManishaRoxfly_dogsmitarInfofanareeba_blossom..Apz..Kamalika....Amina..

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
this should happen

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no4 position. sanaya's ranking  is again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

These r  the new photos link. Comment there pls. it is also a big factor in ranking

and if u have facebook acc then like all barun and sanaya's photo using facebook. It is also a big factor. Notice carefully every photo. There is a option "like" using facebook

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveArnavKhushifly_dog..Apz..

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
nahin yaar, cadbury kya apke moon mein tou khushi ke banaye houe jalibiyain!!! i hope arnav says that and Anjali be like "hum tou Lavanya ji ke baat kar rahe the!"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyeknainac01LoveArnavKhushiJuicee_Sushiesushi-lafly_dogManishaRox..Apz..smitar..Amina..

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

It would be fantastic if he let Khushi's name slip, but if Anjali says La then I think someone needs to hit her upside the head.  How dense can 1 person be!?!  Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01LoveArnavKhushiJuicee_Sushie-sia-fly_dogmonsi08smitar..Apz..Millerrr88..Amina..

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

aapke munh mein cadboury chocolate yaar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh so sweet.. Thank you Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba123hina

nahin yaar, cadbury kya apke moon mein tou khushi ke banaye houe jalibiyain!!! i hope arnav says that and Anjali be like "hum tou Lavanya ji ke baat kar rahe the!"

oh Thank you Embarrassed Yeah, i really want this conversation to happen.. Wink

LoveArnavKhushi

LoveArnavKhushi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

It would be fantastic if he let Khushi's name slip, but if Anjali says La then I think someone needs to hit her upside the head.  How dense can 1 person be!?!  Confused

Hey, don't be upset.. Anjali will know sooner.. And she'll help Arhi to be together.. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.