Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika's Clock Already Ticked.

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
So, what's her problem?

You know, I really did not like Mallika's attitude today. To say, I felt sorry for her! πŸ€”

Why does she act like ... Dr. A owes her or something?

Even if Nidhi wasn't in the picture, her relationship with Dr. A was doomed anyways. I mean, her clock already ticked. What is she, 40? It's not like she could have any children now ... could she? That leads to a disastrous relationship. Most of the time.

She should at least act like a woman-You know, get her man (I know, I know he's Nidhi's), take some action. But she's acting like a ... like a ... child whose toy has been stolen. πŸ˜† 

By Nidhi. 🀣 

Dr. N seemed more mature. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by TheJake - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
simply jealousy!!!! yes she talks with him as if she's her husband.
starasdf thumbnail
Yes, I agree and jealousy is getting the best of her :\. But I think the reason she acts like she owns Ashutosh is because, other then Mallika he probably doesn't talk to girls in a friendly way. And she probably feels that she is the only girl in his life whether they are married or not to her. Niddhi is competition because she is the second girl that has made him laugh and she currently holds his attention right now which is a No No in her world. 

Star⭐️
Edited by starasdf - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, I feel sorry for her too, but I din't see anything wrong with her attitude. If one has been friends for the past 12 years, one does tend to take liberties with the friend and there's nothing wrong with that! I wouldn't label her feelings as jealously. She's more hurt than jealous. Her friend, whom she asked to dance, refused to, but when Nidhi pulled him onto the dance floor, he attempted to dance, so obviously she's ticked off and I think the feeling's natural, I would have been if I were her.

She isn't 40, she's 33, atleast that's what the character sketch says. And at any rate, she's younger to Ashatoush. So I don't see why the relationship would be doomed because of her age, of course, it's another thing that he is not interested in any relationship with her. But why should that stop her from loving him less? Her feelings for him are genuine. She can definately give birth to children, but that need not be the be all and end of relationships. I think Veer- Zaara proves that. They got married when they were really old because they loved each other, children or no children.
There are many people who can't have kids. What about them? So it would be wrong to say that a marriage without children would be disastrous.

Don't worry about her acting like a woman though πŸ˜‰ Throwing tantrums is part of being womanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And this is only the begining. When a lot of it based on presumption, what "action" do you expect her to take? But I'm sure there will be loads of "action" from her side πŸ˜› This is only the trailer, picture abi baaki hai mere dostπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

As of now, I'll back and enjoy the lady's acting which is fab ⭐️
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh common 11she is just jealous but even if she is 40 something,she can get married and have children !! guys stop blaming her on the basis of her age !! women at 40can have children ,yeah chances are less but there are many options nowdays !! 

-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisamrat

oh common 11she is just jealous but even if she is 40 something,she can get married and have children !! guys stop blaming her on the basis of her age !! women at 40can have children ,yeah chances are less but there are many options nowdays !! 

yup I agree...her only fault is that she SHOULD have moved on at some point in her life, when Ashu has time n again made it clear to her that he has NOTHING but friendship to offer her...one can get married at 50 also...nothing wrong...πŸ˜›...her fault is, she is making herself a PITIABLE character...
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Petrouska

Well, I feel sorry for her too, but I din't see anything wrong with her attitude. If one has been friends for the past 12 years, one does tend to take liberties with the friend and there's nothing wrong with that! I wouldn't label her feelings as jealously. She's more hurt than jealous. Her friend, whom she asked to dance, refused to, but when Nidhi pulled him onto the dance floor, he attempted to dance, so obviously she's ticked off and I think the feeling's natural, I would have been if I were her.

She isn't 40, she's 33, atleast that's what the character sketch says. And at any rate, she's younger to Ashatoush. So I don't see why the relationship would be doomed because of her age, of course, it's another thing that he is not interested in any relationship with her. But why should that stop her from loving him less? Her feelings for him are genuine. She can definately give birth to children, but that need not be the be all and end of relationships. I think Veer- Zaara proves that. They got married when they were really old because they loved each other, children or no children.
There are many people who can't have kids. What about them? So it would be wrong to say that a marriage without children would be disastrous.

Don't worry about her acting like a woman though πŸ˜‰ Throwing tantrums is part of being womanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And this is only the begining. When a lot of it based on presumption, what "action" do you expect her to take? But I'm sure there will be loads of "action" from her side πŸ˜› This is only the trailer, picture abi baaki hai mere dostπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

As of now, I'll back and enjoy the lady's acting which is fab ⭐️

Well, she didn't drag him to the dance floor. Now, did she? Maybe Dr. Mallaika should take tips from Nidhi. πŸ˜† I don't blame the guy. It's nothing to get hurt about. I'm sure Dr. A isn't in love with her ... yet.

Then maybe the sketch is wrong? Correct me if I'm wrong, Dr. A is around 38-40? They went to the same college, been friends for the last 12 yrs like you said. So how come Mallika is yrs younger than him? That really doesn't make sense.

Veer-Zaara story was different. The love's both sided. In this case, the love is one sided. So, I don't think they fall into VZ category yet. Their love was an example, bud. πŸ˜†

About her not having a child -which brings me to my earlier point that she's the same age as Dr. A- I'm not saying that she definitely can't get preggie but we all know that at this age the risk is higher: miscarriages, and all that talk about having em before 35. The key question is ... what if ... because like I said they are definitely not VZ and I doubt it they'll be able to live together ...

A lot of things are 'part of being a woman' - Even men throw them. Tongue
Edited by TheJake - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, she didn't drag him to the dance floor. Now, did she? Maybe Dr. Mallaika should take tips from Nidhi. πŸ˜† I don't blame the guy. It's nothing to get hurt about. I'm sure Dr. A isn't in love with her ... yet.

Then maybe the sketch is wrong? Correct me if I'm wrong, Dr. A is around 38-40? They went to the same college, been friends for the last 12 yrs like you said. So how come Mallika is yrs younger than him? That really doesn't make sense.

Veer-Zaara story was different. The love's both sided. In this case, the love is one sided. So, I don't think they fall into VZ category yet. Their love was an example, bud. πŸ˜†

About her not having a child -which brings me to my earlier point that she's the same age as Dr. A- I'm not saying that she definitely can't get preggie but we all know that at this age the risk is higher: miscarriages, and all that talk about having em before 35. The key question is ... what if ... because like I said they are definitely not VZ and I doubt it they'll be able to live together ...

A lot of things are 'part of being a woman' - Even men throw them. πŸ˜›

No, A is not in love with N yet, but both of them are showing signs and women are far more quicker in catching those signs and M has done just that, she has sniffed something and that explains her behaviour.
M was A's junior in college. As per the character sketch, A is 37 and M is 33 πŸ˜†
I took the example of Veer Zara not because I think something can develop between M and A, I merely cited the example to point out that children are not the only reason why people get married, they do also because they love each other and don't mind getting married because they love each other and want to spend their lives together. Of course all this is if and when both of them love each other!
Men do throw tantrums, no denying that, but tantrums are associated with women πŸ˜† It's like gossipping, men gossip as much, if not more than women, but gossip is universally associated with women πŸ˜† Misnomers, but what to do, it's  a part of living πŸ˜‰
Edited by Petrouska - 12 years ago
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she acts as ashutosh is her husband; she was soo jealous today when he was talking to nidhi. it  seemes like dr. ashutosh was  her bf, but was  flirting with another girl, and so she got mad and left.  Ha ... Dr. mallika needs to understand that dr. ashutosh doesn't like her, she needs to distance herself and move on to  find a guy who does love her.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well actually i don't think she is wrong and i really feel pity and sorry for her...poor lady...she is waiting for ashu from last 12 years and her wait is still on...she dedicated her life to only one person and still got nothing rather then sorrow...we all know at present she is very close friend for ashu...last time we saw ashu laughing was coz of her..she is always there for him in his sorrows and happiness...so her behavior yesterday was quite acceptable...she got jealous and too didn't liked that ashu agrees to nidhi who is there only for 4-5 days rather than her who was with him from last 12(or i don;'t remember correctly) years...she always try to make ashu realize and also try to get a yes from him but ashu always disappoint her and so she can't take a big step against it