Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Historylover

Ek-zhactly...i m from mumbai and a few friends went for a show yesterday...they said it's better to watch a cartoon film on PogoπŸ˜†...they added - itni bekaar picture hai ki puri diwali ki band baj gayiπŸ˜‰

im so with your friends..the movie is a complete bekaar..i would give it 1/2 only..
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: supercool3

The one thing I don't get about this movie is why a dubbed Tamil version was also released πŸ€”

I mean with Velayudham and 7am arivu releasing on the same day, obviously majority of people will opt for those two movies down South ... and then those that do watch Ra.One, won't they prefer watching it in Hindi itself ? curiosity kills πŸ˜† that's all 

regarding Ra.One overall, I've heard some mixed reviews ... I'll probably watch this one later on 

Ra One is dubbing in Tamil to earn more profit in Tamil Nadu because if Ra One release in hindi in tamil nadu most of the people will watch it because Ra One has dubbed in tamil and all the peoples could easily understand the language πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† In India most of the Rajni fans will watch Ra One due to his cameos... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ravi.

Ra One is dubbing in Tamil to earn more profit in Tamil Nadu because if Ra One release in hindi in tamil nadu most of the people will watch it because Ra One has dubbed in tamil and all the peoples could easily understand the language πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† In India most of the Rajni fans will watch Ra One due to his cameos... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But has it really earned profit ? I heard the tamil version had nearly empty theaters. 

I know I'm missing the point here 'cause I'm not even in India, but this is what I'm thinking πŸ€“
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ supercool
yesterday i read a few comments from hyderabad people...even they are not liking it...even the hindi version in mumbai...none of the show has gone housefull since yesterday...the seats are easily available...i m not comparing but  i remember at the time of avataar and 3 idiots i had to wait for weeks to get the ticket
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ SuperCool - I think whatever he earns from tamil version will be profit for him :)
coz  u know Hindi movies might not run that well in all centers but if its in tamil at least 1 or 2 will drop by :)

Also  tamil version as such doesn't have any extra cost except for dubbing - so i believe  SRK might have thought this as WIN WIN situation
Also Rajni Cameo might work πŸ˜‰
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Historylover -- That's quite a pity to have seats available after all the promotions... you would expect it to be booked for a while now ... I read the turn-out in America was depressing 

@cuty2sweety -- you got a point there that the Rajni cameo may work but considering the fact that the video is already out on the internet, would people actually bother going to watch it now πŸ€” ... well other than dubbing the movie, aren't there costs related to acquiring the rights to even play the Tamil version ...  and SRK also visited Chennai to promote the movie, I think ?  I'm so confused right now πŸ˜†

SRK had done a lot to promote the movie and I want his hardwork to pay off, however I feel some expenses could've been avoided  πŸ˜•

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In Tamil Nadu isnt it mandatory to use tamil name for the films ar is SRK ready to pay tax for it?

People have started talking that Ra.One is a 1 minute Rajni film where SRK did a 2.5 hrs cameo 🀣
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Watched the movie. SRK is a tamil and his name is Shekar but i wonder why is he speaking in broken Tamil. But his son calls him Appa through out the movie and Rajini's cameo was great πŸ‘
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JakeR

In Tamil Nadu isnt it mandatory to use tamil name for the films ar is SRK ready to pay tax for it?

People have started talking that Ra.One is a 1 minute Rajni film where SRK did a 2.5 hrs cameo 🀣

Yes many of them are talking like that ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Some one asked me that why did SRK accept to do a cameo apperance in Rajni film ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okay so I saw Ra.one.  

The attempt should be appreciated and indeed some of the affects is very good. The director seems to be confused between two concepts and tried to make it as some mix of child movie and sci fi and it didn't click wellπŸ˜•

The best part of the movie is definitely the villains, the little kiddo and the graphics⭐️.  Arjuns  got to be the best villain of the yearπŸ‘πŸ‘,  his hard work and the sick packs and 8 packs'😲'it got paid off.πŸ‘πŸΌ  SRKs Tamil dialogs were so painful to listenπŸ₯± but it was cute how the kid kept on calling him as appa throughout the movieπŸ˜›. They never showed us why the kid hate his father character and it was confusing anyhow, Rajinis scene was full of graphic but awesome.😎 Bebo looks beautiful and she was good and it comes from a non fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago