Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

DLTB's meaning is not derogatory like weingu . its only a short form & even mods'd allowed it . so don't compare it wid urs! ! and give oders misinformnDeadDeadDeadit neither point out any1s luks or ht. or wt. or ckt(real) or acting calibre!!so better 2 not meddle in oder ppl's posts & making new meanings & giving new defntns!!SleepySleepyDeadDeadDead atleast i don't & can't achieve ur so-called "high standard"!!!LOLLOL 

and if any1'd earlier read my posts v.well know wat it means?? so its better not 2 commnet on the meaning of names given by ppl oder than u!! bcoz not all r so "normal" like u !!LOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 28 October 2011 at 11:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thayani2007

Groupbie

thayani2007

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
ShockedS i am shocked how can someone get the instinct and walked down to someone's house and feed the baby.  It is ridiculous.  Imagination can be to some extent and not the way it goes in Uttaran.  It is wrong on the part of Rathore to call Iccha and in turn it is wrong on her part to go over there.  There are people who love such things and hence will not comment but i request the Creative Head to really use his/her brain and show somethings which are believable and do not distract people and show wrong things which can never happen.  Too much of wild imaginations and too much of torture in Uttaran serial.  someone should stop this.  The way Damini is shown is pathetic.  I think in real life this can never happen and I do not know why they show such stupid things.  The actors are paid, they finish and walk away but this story line remains in the hearts of millions and they connect themselves to these hence, for heaven sake change the track, make people laugh, enjoy those half-an-hour and do not show torture/hatredness and the screaming Naani.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

DLTB's meaning is not derogatory like weingu . its only a short form & even mods'd allowed it . so don't compare it wid urs! ! and give oders misinformnDeadDeadDeadit neither point out any1s luks or ht. or wt. or ckt(real) or acting calibre!!so better 2 not meddle in oder ppl's posts & making new meanings & giving new defntns!!Dead atleast i don't & can't achieve ur so-called "high standard"!!!LOLLOL 

and if any1'd earlier read my posts v.well know wat it means?? so its better not 2 commnet on the meaning of names given by ppl oder than u!! bcoz not all r so "normal" like u !!LOLLOL

but...did u guys even figure out what it means?LOL how can you say its derogatory?LOL

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tiny15

DLTB's meaning is not derogatory like weingu . its only a short form & even mods'd allowed it . so don't compare it wid urs! ! and give oders misinformnDeadDeadDeadit neither point out any1s luks or ht. or wt. or ckt(real) or acting calibre!!so better 2 not meddle in oder ppl's posts & making new meanings & giving new defntns!!Dead atleast i don't & can't achieve ur so-called "high standard"!!!LOLLOL 

but...did u guys even figure out what it means?LOL how can you say its derogatory?LOL
@bold just like sum ppl guessed weiyore as derogtaory bcoz it was also sumthing else.LOL
 theres no need 4 us 2 do taak-jhank in ur secret heaven 2 guess the meaning. and  no1 is in doubt that it means sumthing derogatory either 2 actor or the ckt!!bcoz all know how much u ppl luv the actor & the ckt!!
if its not derogatory then why don't u use this 4 ur fav. actor & ckt!!LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top