Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 8)

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@vijaya i agree wid u veer-icchha's luv had honesty. i used had bcoz now theres no honsety like icchha not telling veer abt bfng but still they r understanding how much veer hide sthings from icchha or icchha hides from veer. they understand each oder's gud intentions behind their actions!!
and yes vansh-iccha'd gud comfort level. but wen i saw veer-icchha's earlier videos they also'd gud comfort level but i think  now off-screen hav sumthing 2 do wid on-screen uncomfortnrss btn these two!!!WinkWinkWink

and don't feel guilty abt discussing it. better 2 discuss it rather reading sum non-sensible, iilogical,  irrational & inhumane posts!!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaFunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@vijaya i agree wid u veer-icchha's luv had honesty. i used had bcoz now theres no honsety like icchha not telling veer abt bfng but still they r understanding how much veer hide sthings from icchha or icchha hides from veer. they understand each oder's gud intentions behind their actions!!
and yes vansh-iccha'd gud comfort level. but wen i saw veer-icchha's earlier videos they also'd gud comfort level but i think  now off-screen hav sumthing 2 do wid on-screen uncomfortnrss btn these two!!!WinkWinkWink

and don't feel guilty abt discussing it. better 2 discuss it rather reading sum non-sensible, iilogical,  irrational & inhumane posts!!!LOLLOL

mere dil ki baat keh di aapne...Wink..I do sense Veer's discomfort sometimes during romantic scenes with ichcha esp. after you know what...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Vijaya i too want veer to be stronger. I watch uttaran only for him. Watched todays episode and yes our veer is back. But felt bad for him. How much he trusts his wife. And what she's doing? If she can talk to rathore abt such matter what's the need to hide frm veer?

I will pardon cvs if they show Veer exposing nani & punishing her severely...Smile...and getting his son back. I bet UT TRPs will hit all time high...LOL.

Wow! Love you vijayam. I'll die to see the episode. But do not delay that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veerich23mahmansmaFunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Vijaya i too want veer to be stronger. I watch uttaran only for him. Watched todays episode and yes our veer is back. But felt bad for him. How much he trusts his wife. And what she's doing? If she can talk to rathore abt such matter what's the need to hide frm veer?

I will pardon cvs if they show Veer exposing nani & punishing her severely...Smile...and getting his son back. I bet UT TRPs will hit all time high...LOL.

Wow! Love you vijayam. I'll die to see the episode. But do not delay that.

If it was under my control, I would show it tomorrow...LOL

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

mere dil ki baat keh di aapne...Wink..I do sense Veer's discomfort sometimes during romantic scenes with ichcha esp. after you know what...LOL...
luk wat i'd said and that happened!!! LOLLOLLOLwhy don't ppl think not all babies r alike & may b baby can b fed even milkpowder but mother's milk is best & drs always advised 4 it. sum ppl really need 2 see the advtmt by health ministry & drs & even read bio. here my sis always says 2 her patients that mother's milk is best 4 babies so bf the babies as longa s they can up2 2yrs but again sum ppl behave like "dhaak ke teen paat"!!WinkLOLLOL 

FunLyfe

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Btw have you seen ut already out of top 10. May be for the first time. Good going cvs. How overconfident u were with this disgusting track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kumbam78mahmansmaFunLyfetiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Btw have you seen ut already out of top 10. May be for the first time. Good going cvs. How overconfident u were with this disgusting track.
i m so happy abt it!!i hope it"ll dip further wid such disgusting tracks widout proper punishment 2 DLTB & making icchha dumb!!ClapClap
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

i m so happy abt it!!i hope it"ll dip further wid such disgusting tracks widout proper punishment 2 DLTB & making icchha dumb!!ClapClap

wat is dltb

its their name for our TapuLOL Waise toh its not allowed but who cares they still havent figured out what weingu meansLOL

Go to top