Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Originally posted by vijayam

First rathod should not call iccha, there is a guy called Veer who is Iccha's husband, a fact both iccha & rathod & ofcourse the director have apparantly forgotten...Confused
rathod may not be telling tappu as he knows her views very well...but he is wrong, he should have consulted & convinced tappu first...afterall she is Yuvraj's mother...and then called up Veer & taken his permission...& let Veer do the talking with ichcha...poor Veer, he is in for a shock again...he is always caught unawares whenever iccha is concerned, still loves her so much...ichcha hiding such an important thing from Veer...for some more senseless drama...

Vijaya, you wanted to see a jealour veer na? Happy now? Well i think nobody will be happy with the present track. Neither veecha fans nor rasya fans. Right frm the baby swapping crap the cvs are digging their grave so deep that soon we will witness the last rites of uttaran.
If veer and tapasya r quitting they shd wind up this on a happy note or let veecha die together. What's there without veer n tapasya? I want all 4 idiots to quip this show which has butchered the ckts ond by one nd rathore is the latest candidate.
If iccha leaves veer this time, i will only want him to divorce her and get married to some sensible girl and never even look back at iccha. But before that he shd give a tight slap for spoiling the life of one of the most desirable men.

hey veechafan..I just want to see some expressions on Veer...WinkLOL...and he does well whenever away from Ichcha...so be it yaar...par aisa kuch nahin hoga dear...anyways  Veer & Tapasya are not indispensable characters, story can proceed without them as well...they killed Vansh, but people still watch UT...
btw..Veer was my favorite character too...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Vansh's case was different. Everybody liked him. But many of us wanted veer n iccha to come together. Hence it was ok. But veer and tapasyas case is different.

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@vijaya wat u r saying is v. true abt rathore asking icchha only but instead of it he shud ask both veer & icchha & i hope this icchha tell atleats this 2 veer then only she b ready. though its shown that icchha wants 2 tell it 2 veer(abt bf yuvraj twice) but is hesistating. i don't know why she always hestitaes 2 tell the truth 2 veer bcoz hes so calm & so understanding( barring that paapu phase). if sum1s husband is like rathore who gets hyper then it can b understood but not veerConfusedConfusedConfused

and yeah it may b possible that both r quitting the show now they r not getting enough time 2gether on-screen due 2 the "meharbaani" of abnormal viewers like us!!!LOL

@tiny15, even during that pappu phase, Veer never ill-treated Ichcha, he was always loving towards her...it was only iccha who was always in a confused state of mind running away from him on some excuse or the other...you are right, .wonder how a woman can't share things with a husband like Veer!!
kya nahin kiya Veer ne Ichcha  ke liye...the way he has accepted Kanha & mukta is really admirable...it not easy for a man to accept such things...
well Ichcha is such an unreal character...Confused
Uttaran dekh rahen hain to humein abnormal hi kaha ja sakta hai...right..Wink

mahmansmatiny15

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Vansh's case was different. Everybody liked him. But many of us wanted veer n iccha to come together. Hence it was ok. But veer and tapasyas case is different.

Well,  I do like this pair a lot Veer & Ichcha b'cause of old memories...and want them to be together always...I just want Veer's character to be shown as strong as it was before Veer tappu marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Vijaya i too want veer to be stronger. I watch uttaran only for him. Watched todays episode and yes our veer is back. But felt bad for him. How much he trusts his wife. And what she's doing? If she can talk to rathore abt such matter what's the need to hide frm veer?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Well,  I do like this pair a lot Veer & Ichcha b'cause of old memories...and want them to be together always...I just want Veer's character to be shown as strong as it was before Veer tappu marriage.
vijaya well said!! even i liked veer-icchha though wen they introduced vansh i prfer vansh -icchha but never veer-taps. its not that i don't like them 2gether. in real life RD & NS do luk nice 2gether but in reel its the taps ckt which i never liked/like bcoz of her past & even present deeds!! how much she says that she always not thinks bad 4 icchha but wenever she talks abt no concern wid  icchha & her life she always starts blaming her & veer.

while if vansh was shown recovered from his drug addiction he wud'd been strong & best ckt of UT. bczo he was behaving bcoz of his drug addiction which is known 2 b the cause of insecurity, hyper sensitive & suspicious nature!!but bcoz of pairing of taps wid veer at that time pissed ppl more rather than vansh -icchha IMO!!!

mahmansmaFunLyfe

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Vijaya i too want veer to be stronger. I watch uttaran only for him. Watched todays episode and yes our veer is back. But felt bad for him. How much he trusts his wife. And what she's doing? If she can talk to rathore abt such matter what's the need to hide frm veer?

I will pardon cvs if they show Veer exposing nani & punishing her severely...Smile...and getting his son back. I bet UT TRPs will hit all time high...LOL.

mahmansmatiny15

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

vijaya well said!! even i liked veer-icchha though wen they introduced vansh i prfer vansh -icchha but never veer-taps. its not that i don't like them 2gether. in real life RD & NS do luk nice 2gether but in reel its the taps ckt which i never liked/like bcoz of her past & even present deeds!! how much she says that she always not thinks bad 4 icchha but wenever she talks abt no concern wid  icchha & her life she always starts blaming her & veer.

while if vansh was shown recovered from his drug addiction he wud'd been strong & best ckt of UT. bczo he was behaving bcoz of his drug addiction which is known 2 b the cause of insecurity, hyper sensitive & suspicious nature!!but bcoz of pairing of taps wid veer at that time pissed ppl more rather than vansh -icchha IMO!!!

We could like Vansh-Ichcha because there was love there atleast from one party & Vansh was damn  good in romantic scenes, in Vansh -Ichcha romantic scenes there was a certain comfort factor, certain ease which I find sometimes missing with veecha...but in case of Veer-tappu...there was no love there, tappu just wanted to possess him at any cost!!!! and she was at the peak of her negativity at that time, just the sight of her would make one hate her...
well, Veecha pair did rock as it had an honesty in it...I do admire the kind of love Veer exhibits towards ichcha...Embarrassed..selfless & immense...
well,I am diverting from the topic  I guess...WinkLOL

mahmansmatiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top