Page 7 Page 9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
sachh. Meri Tapu ki kismat hi phooti haiCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhvee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
First rathod should not call iccha, there is a guy called Veer who is Iccha's husband, a fact both iccha & rathod & ofcourse the director have apparantly forgotten...Confused
 rathod may not be telling tappu as he knows her views very well...but he is wrong, he should have consulted & convinced  tappu first...afterall she is Yuvraj's mother...and then called up Veer & taken his permission...& let Veer do the talking with ichcha...poor Veer, he is in for a shock again...he is always caught unawares whenever iccha is concerned, still loves her so much...ichcha hiding such an important thing from Veer...for some more senseless drama...

Edited by vijayam - 26 October 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta0225DesdemonamahmansmaPrincessFiSRKLuvr

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@vijaya i agree that rathore shud tell this 2 taps & even veer as both r concerned parties. but he'd said that he"ll handle taps so its sure that he"ll tell her  & make her understand abt the need of baby.

and i think bfing of kids by women  oder than mothers isn't a big deal wen mother herself can't do. i agree evne sum babies r fed thru bottle or spoon but its a well known fact the children who r bf 4 more time thatis up2 2yrs. age, they tend 2 b more immune 2 diseases & more intelligent. so here i don't think rathore is wrong. if taps is a true mother then she won't've objection 4 this if told initially!! and here baby can't've bottlemilk.initially may b he'd tried but cudn't do anymore as his digestive sytem can't hold bottle milk anymore. it happens that  sum babies can't take bottle milk may initially took the bottle milk bcoz our body always tries 2 get adapted  2 the enviornment initially but sum ppl r 2 senstive so they show aversion 2 that enviornment. thatswhy sum ppl feel more cold, sum r more prone 2 harsh heat. sum babies can't've milk oder than mothers & sum r fine wid it. so all it depends on the body type as even said by kumbam!!

so its quite possible that baby's body now can't take it more so showing rxns. bczo sum babies show early, sum late & sum get more adapted!!Smile

and the ppl who r saying that taps has bad luck then i wish such badluck 4 me where every1 of the family is  pampering, taking care & luving her, shes even luved by the prsn most whom life she'd destroyed, she has got off  free so easily & getting only minimal of punishment both by law & society & even by god after doing henious crimes & sins & got a husband who dotted on her even after knowing her ckt , wrong tactics & loosing her child!!
and if sum1 says that iccha is more lucky then i wish such gud luck atleast i don't get where my best frnd begs me on the wdding nite 2 get my wud-b husband & make  husband 2 suicide leading 2 an austere & hard life, and getting  more bashing even after doing so much sacrifices 4 oder's happiness!!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 27 October 2011 at 12:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhveeFunLyfe

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@vijaya i agree that rathore shud tell this 2 taps & even veer as both r concerned parties. but he'd said that he"ll handle taps so its sure that he"ll tell her  & make her understand abt the need of baby.

and i think bfing of kids by women  oder than mothers isn't a big deal wen mother herself can't do. i agree evne sum babies r fed thru bottle or spoon but its a well known fact the children who r bf 4 more time thatis up2 2yrs. age, they tend 2 b more immune 2 diseases & more intelligent. so here i don't think rathore is wrong. if taps is a true mother then she won't've objection 4 this if told initially!! and here baby can't've bottlemilk.initially may b he'd tried but cudn't do anymore as his digestive sytem can't hold bottle milk anymore. it happens that initially sum babies can't feed bottle milk may initially took the milk bcoz our body always tries 2 get adapted  2the enviornment initially but sum ppl r 2 senstive so they show aversion 2 that enviornment. thatswhy sum ppl feel more cold, sum r more prone 2 harsh heat. sum babies can't've milk oder mothers & sum r fien wid it. so all it depends on the body type as even said by kumbam!!

so its quite possible that baby's body now can't take it more so showing rxns. bczo sum babies show early, sum late & sum get more adapted!!Smile

and the ppl who r saying that taps has bad luck then i wish such badluck 4 me where every1 of the family is  pampering, taking care & luving her, shes even luved by the prsn most whom life she'd destroyed, she has got off  free so easily & getting only minimal of punishment both by law & society & even by god after doing henious crimes & sins & got a husband who dotted on her even after knowing her ckt , wrong tactics & loosing her child!!
and if sum1 says that iccha is more lucky then i wish such gud luck atleast i don't get where my best frnd begs me on the wdding nite 2 get my wud-b husband & make  husband 2 suicide leading 2 an austere & hard life, and getting  more bashing even after doing so much sacrifices 4 oder's happiness!!!LOLLOLLOL

I've no issues absolutely with the bf-ing part...it depicts that unexplainable bond between the mother & child, some mothers have it naturally & some develop over time...but it should be done with Veer & Tappu's approval. In fact they could have shown Tappu asking iccha after she sees Yuvraj suffering...but this shortcut  is so awkward...rathod directly asking iccha...mere bacche ko doodh pila do...gosh...LOL
I won't be surprised if they show next iccha goes & stays at rathod's place & tappu leaving the house...while Veer sings bhajans of Ichcha's mahanta...LOL... I do think Ichcha has crossed the line this time...
My guess is both Veer & Tapasya are quitting this show.Wink
so cvs want to show rathod & iccha together...it would be  a much more balanced pair...we may get to see what we missed with Vansh & Ichcha...LOL...ek do  thappad to rathod Ichcha ko laga hi dega...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaPrincessFiichhveetiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@vijaya wat u r saying is v. true abt rathore asking icchha only but instead of it he shud ask both veer & icchha & i hope this icchha tell atleats this 2 veer then only she b ready. though its shown that icchha wants 2 tell it 2 veer(abt bf yuvraj twice) but is hesistating. i don't know why she always hestitaes 2 tell the truth 2 veer bcoz hes so calm & so understanding( barring that paapu phase). if sum1s husband is like rathore who gets hyper then it can b understood but not veerConfusedConfusedConfused

and yeah it may b possible that both r quitting the show now they r not getting enough time 2gether on-screen due 2 the "meharbaani" of abnormal viewers like us!!!WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhveeFunLyfe

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

First rathod should not call iccha, there is a guy called Veer who is Iccha's husband, a fact both iccha & rathod & ofcourse the director have apparantly forgotten...Confused
rathod may not be telling tappu as he knows her views very well...but he is wrong, he should have consulted & convinced tappu first...afterall she is Yuvraj's mother...and then called up Veer & taken his permission...& let Veer do the talking with ichcha...poor Veer, he is in for a shock again...he is always caught unawares whenever iccha is concerned, still loves her so much...ichcha hiding such an important thing from Veer...for some more senseless drama...

Vijaya, you wanted to see a jealour veer na? Happy now? Well i think nobody will be happy with the present track. Neither veecha fans nor rasya fans. Right frm the baby swapping crap the cvs are digging their grave so deep that soon we will witness the last rites of uttaran.
If veer and tapasya r quitting they shd wind up this on a happy note or let veecha die together. What's there without veer n tapasya? I want all 4 idiots to quip this show which has butchered the ckts ond by one nd rathore is the latest candidate.
If iccha leaves veer this time, i will only want him to divorce her and get married to some sensible girl and never even look back at iccha. But before that he shd give a tight slap for spoiling the life of one of the most desirable men.

PrincessFi

ichhvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

ichhvee

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top