does anyone remember thye satya track?
rathod promised him help
wen tappu came fr help he gave the police proof against satya
still helped satya to hide and get away
thats how his character is
he doesnt take the ideal path
he makes his own middle path
i think he will take care of the child and also not hurt tapasya

If tapasya hurt with same matter like in veer's time cause of ichcha then rathore's count down starts from the uttaran...
veer to purana hai bacch gaya but finshed he hai, par rathore to phir bhi abhi naya he hai...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessFi

PrincessFi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
NO...he's not justified...he is the person who claims to love Tappu more than anyone else could...in fact he was even ready to sacrifice his kid for her love (remember the night Tappu lose her kid she asks him if he had to choose b/w him and the baby whom would he choose... and he said of course I would choose you)...

...He knows her... understands her...promises her of a new begining and even then now he wants to bring her past (i.e. ichcha ) in the pictureShocked VERY SHOCKING!! If he claimed that he could make 100 ladies stand in a line to marry him he would also have the cash to bring lots of ladies to feed the kid...out of all the people in the world why did he ever have to choose Ichcha...???...Tappu warned him that he is doin the same mistake as her dad and he is...feelin bad for tappu...

On the other hand it is sad to see the way Ichcha treat Veer, Kanha, Mukhu and even her Ammu and In laws...She dont want to knw whats happenin wid Kanha n Mukhu...even is not very keen in sending them away with ammu...so that she can forget her dead kid by lookin at these kids...and she is just not bothered about havin another kid ...veer is fullfilling her promise by takin care of the kids ...lovin the kids as his own ...but where is her promise...she will definitely agree to rathods weird n foolish demand even without veers knowledge...RIDICULOUS!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.tap.lovelylotus.

kumbam78

Groupbie

kumbam78

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@TM i  m not rigid abt bfing of kids by women oder than mothers if only done wid the intention of
feeding hungary child & out of motherly luv!!
wen animals of difft species can bf the babies of oder species. like monkey bf a kitten or puppy. and this is the fact which any1 can find in the newspapers & even can google bat it. bcoz these stories were v. promient wen it happened!!
and here i think rathore is quite rite abt it though i m of this view that rathore shud tell this 2 his overjealous & overpsycho wife &also abt the need of the child. oderwise she"ll again blame iccha 4 snatching her husband!!

and as sum r saying that he"ll get use 2 bottle milk or spoon feeding then its never the case wid such infants. infants can't b given bottle milk which is most of the time is cow's milk & doc never prescribes bottle milk 2 such an infant & esply till baby is of 9months. znd 4 infants & even toddlers up2 2yrs. r said 2 b bf or given mother's milk by cotton etc. as mother's milk contains antibodies which r essential 4 our immune system. it also contains vitamins, minerals & easily digestible than animal's milk.thatswhy mothers r advised 2 bf instantly after the child birth. i think many ppl've seen the advtmt abt it by health ministry on the TV!!
I agree that mothers milk is THE Best of all, but the point here is can a father goto this extend of asking some other lady to feed his son, hiding this from the mother (He wants tapasya to be the mother right !) but i also cant agree that infants cannot be fed by bottle...if mother has issues and the baby cannot be fed, even doctors try or suggest other milk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz.lovelylotus.

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaraiqs

NO...he's not justified...he is the person who claims to love Tappu more than anyone else could...in fact he was even ready to sacrifice his kid for her love (remember the night Tappu lose her kid she asks him if he had to choose b/w him and the baby whom would he choose... and he said of course I would choose you)...

...He knows her... understands her...promises her of a new begining and even then now he wants to bring her past (i.e. ichcha ) in the pictureShocked VERY SHOCKING!! If he claimed that he could make 100 ladies stand in a line to marry him he would also have the cash to bring lots of ladies to feed the kid...out of all the people in the world why did he ever have to choose Ichcha...???...Tappu warned him that he is doin the same mistake as her dad and he is...feelin bad for tappu...

On the other hand it is sad to see the way Ichcha treat Veer, Kanha, Mukhu and even her Ammu and In laws...She dont want to knw whats happenin wid Kanha n Mukhu...even is not very keen in sending them away with ammu...so that she can forget her dead kid by lookin at these kids...and she is just not bothered about havin another kid ...veer is fullfilling her promise by takin care of the kids ...lovin the kids as his own ...but where is her promise...she will definitely agree to rathods weird n foolish demand even without veers knowledge...RIDICULOUS!!!

Agree 100%... Well said... Sadly this is whats happening! Sleepy
Rathore is insulting motherhood by doing this to taps! Im speechless too coz im that disgusted now! Whats the need to call ich without taps knowing it prior that call n how yukk he was talking to anothrr married woman who is enemy of his wife! @bold true!

Edited by OMG1nitya - 26 October 2011 at 1:07pm

chocoz

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@kumbam i don't think that docs advise oder milk than mother's 4 such an infant as infant's digestive system is not strong & even cow's milk can't b digested by an infant!!bcoz wenever such cases cum any mother from the family r asked 2 do so or even mothers r asked 2 collect milk from sum1else & feed 2 the baby may b by using cotton bcoz such a small baby can't even suck the bottle's nipple properly!!and if more info is reqd i can ask my sis whos a gyne doc!!SmileSmile

and abt telling taps he was saying he"ll handle her that means he"ll defntly tell her but may b in his own way!!

Edited by tiny15 - 26 October 2011 at 1:13pm

kumbam78

Groupbie

kumbam78

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@kumbam i don't think that docs advise oder milk than mother's 4 such an infant as infant's digestive system is not strong & even cow's milk can't b digested by an infant!!bcoz wenever such cases cum any mother from the family r asked 2 do so or even mothers r asked 2 collect milk from sum1else & feed 2 the baby may b by using cotton bcoz such a small baby can't even suck the bottle's nipple properly!!and if more info is reqd i can ask my sis whos a gyne doc!!SmileSmile

and abt telling taps he was saying he"ll handle her that means he"ll defntly tell her but may b in his own way!!
probably you have a more wider source of info...but iam talking only on my personal experience Smile doc said baby has to be fed somehow else might get jaundice ..and gave formula immediately in a 2 ounce bottle Smile for 1 day old baby...
and i think we cannot generalise here..its all depends on the babies..some may take bottle and some babies dont and also we cannot expect the best logic in this serial anyway

tiny15

Mumoos

Groupbie

Mumoos

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I guess CV's have gone nuts.. leave alone Iccha who is a Born Enemy to Taps.. If she considers Yuvraj her baby i dont think a mother would accept any1 else BF ing her baby.. friend enemy likewise...

Desdemona

Desdemona

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I supported Ichcha feeding the baby after Rathorde's permission. But after knowing that he called her and told Ichcha that he will manage Tapasya and Ichcha can feed the baby, it is wrong, I feel. Why playing behind her back? He should have discussed with Tapasya first.
We should wait and see what  the CVs are up to with this idea.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top