Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

catalan

catalan

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

We aretalking only based on the one minute pre cap. If Rathode discusses with Tappu and convince her the need for BF... and if Iccha discusses with Veer what all happened and convince him ... then it is not bad. But if Rathode does this one sided, then we cannot approve ...a man cannot ask a lady   over phone... to BF  his child.  It is bad.  If Iccha continues to do as she please without consulting Veer, it is worse.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozvarun.tapSRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thsi action of Rathore is completely unjustified! When he KNOWS his wife hates that woman then why is he calling? Will Yuvraj Die without Ichha breastfeeding? I think not!Dead

well-said
itne dinose bottle ka milk pee raha tha na
many orphan children arefedded bottle/cow milk
yeh yuvraj kya aasman se tapka hain kya ki woh bottle milk nahi peeyega
he was drinking 4m many days that bottle milk only
but as this did that cheap act twice now hewant 2 drink that milk
but for howmany days can he rejectbottle milk
may be 1or 2days
wen he cant get tat milk then with hunger he will drinkbottle milk only
its not a big problem
coz in india they are many orphan infants who are evendrinking the bottle milk then y cant yuvraj
yuvraj is not gonna die if he dont drink tat milk
when any1 is hungry then will nt check howz d taste of food but just eat wat they get its applicable 2 yuvraj also
ek do din bukha rahega toh vus yuvraj ka akal tikane mein ajayega tab chup chap yahi bottle wala milk peeyega
y 2 create abig scene 4 this small issue

Bhook lagegi tho he will drink anything, rathore is being bit dramatic about tht baby!
He forgot whats right n wrong too, lost his own sense of understanding looking for bm
Doc was fine with it n taps will feed him when he wants so why go hysterical about it!
Confused
She suggested to change milk pow brand n said he will b fine, whats need for rathore come back n ask for arrangement of bm to doc, she looked at him like what?! Uff!

Snehapo

Groupbie

Snehapo

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I think the cvs are showing that R loves yuvraj so much that he will go to any extent to take care of the kid. I think he has done enough for T even after knowing that she is responsible for him losing his kid in the first place. May be Ic learnt from T regarding going into other peoples houses and bedrooms unannounced. Hope she does not learn other things too from T.

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by icecream2007

i am not a tappu fan nor am i an ichha fan..i like the show ..i lik veecha romance ..
i love rasya relationship
and i completely love rathod
i wish aisa husband mujhe mile..i actually find him getting angry also sexy in a wayEmbarrassed
i am a little confused
is rathod right in calling ichha?
im a lil uncomfortable with the track
as per the character of rathod he seems justified
also as per the fact that the baby is refusing bottle milk
bechaara baby kab tak bhooka rahega?Cry
i wd like u to answer not as ichha or tappu fans but as neutral viewers
du think rathod is justified in calling ichha as shown in the precap?

I wont comment on if what Rathod is doing is right or wrong as in this forum the concept of right n wrong is ridiculous ... but I am just trying to understand Rathod and his reason for calling Ichcha... he is a desperate father who wants his baby to be fed ..and having seen Ichcha do it once he sees her as the only hope for his baby ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliRoshini1494tiny15

kumbam78

Groupbie

kumbam78

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

We know the value of BF very well and that there will be bond between mother and the baby..thats natural. But here in spite of Rathod knowing tht icha coming to taps life is going to cause trouble..he cannot take such hasty decision. and i dont think he wld consult this with taps first cause only in saturday episode tapasya might know this. If Rathod decides that for his child he can do this..and what if the child is attached to icha and starts crying if she is not near her or pick her..will he give the baby to her or will he ask her to come and stay forever with baby...cant he understand that this is such a temporary solution. if mom cannot feed the baby, will the father ignores the mother and give the baby to someone else?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumbam78

We know the value of BF very well and that there will be bond between mother and the baby..thats natural. But here in spite of Rathod knowing tht icha coming to taps life is going to cause trouble..he cannot take such hasty decision. and i dont think he wld consult this with taps first cause only in saturday episode tapasya might know this. If Rathod decides that for his child he can do this..and what if the child is attached to icha and starts crying if she is not near her or pick her..will he give the baby to her or will he ask her to come and stay forever with baby...cant he understand that this is such a temporary solution. if mom cannot feed the baby, will the father ignores the mother and give the baby to someone else?

@bold very well said.

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Any1 who watches todays epi will know if rathore is right or wrong! When the baby is taking spoon feed whats the issue, he might fuss a while but will get used to it l8r n whats need to beg ich dai maa to come again! Coz rathore luvs his dai jaan thats why guess he thinks this is ok!

chocoz

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@TM i  m not rigid abt bfing of kids by women oder than mothers if only done wid the intention of
feeding hungary child & out of motherly luv!!
wen animals of difft species can bf the babies of oder species. like monkey bf a kitten or puppy. and this is the fact which any1 can find in the newspapers & even can google bat it. bcoz these stories were v. promient wen it happened!!
and here i think rathore is quite rite abt it though i m of this view that rathore shud tell this 2 his overjealous & overpsycho wife &also abt the need of the child. oderwise she"ll again blame iccha 4 snatching her husband!!

and as sum r saying that he"ll get use 2 bottle milk or spoon feeding then its never the case wid such infants. infants can't b given bottle milk which is most of the time is cow's milk & doc never prescribes bottle milk 2 such an infant & esply till baby is of 9months. znd 4 infants & even toddlers up2 2yrs. r said 2 b bf or given mother's milk by cotton etc. as mother's milk contains antibodies which r essential 4 our immune system. it also contains vitamins, minerals & easily digestible than animal's milk.thatswhy mothers r advised 2 bf instantly after the child birth. i think many ppl've seen the advtmt abt it by health ministry on the TV!!

Edited by tiny15 - 26 October 2011 at 12:04pm

cjs369

Post Reply New Post

Go to top