Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thsi action of Rathore is completely unjustified! When he KNOWS his wife hates that woman then why is he calling? Will Yuvraj Die without Ichha breastfeeding? I think not!Dead
if matter was serious then doctor would hv told them...she said bachhe ko milkpowder ki aadat dalni hogi...but i guess rathore is now bothered only to get best thing for yuvraj...this guy is realy obsessed with babies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha? (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
CVs hv no sensible story left with n hence now they'll show tapasya wl loose her adopted kid also to ichha Cry

.lovelylotus.

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thnkdiffrnt

There is something so unseemly about this whole track...weird for Iccha to nurse  in the first place..and even worse for Rathod to ask...

this whole track is very weird..i hope this track leads to downfall of Uttaran .

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Kya re! jab im studying for my exams this horrible news comes and distracts meAngry I am feeling soo soo sooo angry at ichha! Pehli baar NAFRAT ho rahi hai mujhe Ichha ke liye! See now first she hears the baby cry and feeds it theek hai pehli baar ghalathi maaf! BUT after that what she did was COMPLETELY WRONG! even after tapu told her to stay away she snuck into her house her BEDROOM picked up their child and started breastfeeding it!Angry And now BECAUSE of this the baby will grow an attachment to her and less to tapu and then at that time muktha_cute would be completely justified in calling her a baby snatcherCensored I want to ask that horrible snake of a woman why she always comes and spreads her poison in Tapu's life and this she has done it on completely her own terms! This time she is completely responsible she will be completely responsible for snatching Tapu's kid from her AND ruining her relationship with her husband aur agar aisa kuch hua toh I swear I will never again blame Tapu for all of her past crimesAngry that woman icha will then deserve every ounce of pain she gets and I sincerely hope Veer teachs her a good lesson!Censored How DISGUSTING! Censored cant tapu get ANY khushi in her life without that daayan spoiling it???Cry

Edited by SRKLuvr - 26 October 2011 at 12:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.varun.tap.lovelylotus.

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
what was whole point of bringing yuvraj in tapasya's life...it wl b such a pain to read even updates it would hv been better if she remained childless...atleast Rasya were there for each other..but now i hv lost hope on that too.Unhappy

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
If they spoil Rasya relationship thenAngry

bankhan

bankhan

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
rathore is mad for baby as he already lost 2 before. his action is just ok. but before calling ichi must be one try of failed breast feeding by another woman should have been tried.

Edited by bankhan - 26 October 2011 at 1:21am

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
When th doctor says its not life threatening or necessary for life then why Rathore is antagonising his wife and spoiling his marriage and freshly digging up his wife's wounds? I dont understand!

chocoz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top