Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vijayam

mere dil ki baat keh di aapne...πŸ˜‰..I do sense Veer's discomfort sometimes during romantic scenes with ichcha esp. after you know what...πŸ˜†...

luk wat i'd said and that happened!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†why don't ppl think not all babies r alike & may b baby can b fed even milkpowder but mother's milk is best & drs always advised 4 it. sum ppl really need 2 see the advtmt by health ministry & drs & even read bio. here my sis always says 2 her patients that mother's milk is best 4 babies so bf the babies as longa s they can up2 2yrs but again sum ppl behave like "dhaak ke teen paat"!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Btw have you seen ut already out of top 10. May be for the first time. Good going cvs. How overconfident u were with this disgusting track.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Btw have you seen ut already out of top 10. May be for the first time. Good going cvs. How overconfident u were with this disgusting track.

i m so happy abt it!!i hope it"ll dip further wid such disgusting tracks widout proper punishment 2 DLTB & making icchha dumb!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its their name for our TapuπŸ˜† Waise toh its not allowed but who cares they still havent figured out what weingu meansπŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

DLTB's meaning is not derogatory like weingu . its only a short form & even mods'd allowed it . so don't compare it wid urs! ! and give oders misinformn🀒🀒🀒it neither point out any1s luks or ht. or wt. or ckt(real) or acting calibre!!so better 2 not meddle in oder ppl's posts & making new meanings & giving new defntns!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ€’🀒🀒 atleast i don't & can't achieve ur so-called "high standard"!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and if any1'd earlier read my posts v.well know wat it means?? so its better not 2 commnet on the meaning of names given by ppl oder than u!! bcoz not all r so "normal" like u !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
thayani2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😲S i am shocked how can someone get the instinct and walked down to someone's house and feed the baby.  It is ridiculous.  Imagination can be to some extent and not the way it goes in Uttaran.  It is wrong on the part of Rathore to call Iccha and in turn it is wrong on her part to go over there.  There are people who love such things and hence will not comment but i request the Creative Head to really use his/her brain and show somethings which are believable and do not distract people and show wrong things which can never happen.  Too much of wild imaginations and too much of torture in Uttaran serial.  someone should stop this.  The way Damini is shown is pathetic.  I think in real life this can never happen and I do not know why they show such stupid things.  The actors are paid, they finish and walk away but this story line remains in the hearts of millions and they connect themselves to these hence, for heaven sake change the track, make people laugh, enjoy those half-an-hour and do not show torture/hatredness and the screaming Naani.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

DLTB's meaning is not derogatory like weingu . its only a short form & even mods'd allowed it . so don't compare it wid urs! ! and give oders misinformn🀒🀒🀒it neither point out any1s luks or ht. or wt. or ckt(real) or acting calibre!!so better 2 not meddle in oder ppl's posts & making new meanings & giving new defntns!!🀒 atleast i don't & can't achieve ur so-called "high standard"!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and if any1'd earlier read my posts v.well know wat it means?? so its better not 2 commnet on the meaning of names given by ppl oder than u!! bcoz not all r so "normal" like u !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but...did u guys even figure out what it means?πŸ˜† how can you say its derogatory?πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

but...did u guys even figure out what it means?πŸ˜† how can you say its derogatory?πŸ˜†

@bold just like sum ppl guessed weiyore as derogtaory bcoz it was also sumthing else.πŸ˜†
 theres no need 4 us 2 do taak-jhank in ur secret heaven 2 guess the meaning. and  no1 is in doubt that it means sumthing derogatory either 2 actor or the ckt!!bcoz all know how much u ppl luv the actor & the ckt!!
if its not derogatory then why don't u use this 4 ur fav. actor & ckt!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†