Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: thnkdiffrnt

There is something so unseemly about this whole track...weird for Iccha to nurse  in the first place..and even worse for Rathod to ask...

this whole track is very weird..i hope this track leads to downfall of Uttaran .
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya re! jab im studying for my exams this horrible news comes and distracts me😡 I am feeling soo soo sooo angry at ichha! Pehli baar NAFRAT ho rahi hai mujhe Ichha ke liye! See now first she hears the baby cry and feeds it theek hai pehli baar ghalathi maaf! BUT after that what she did was COMPLETELY WRONG! even after tapu told her to stay away she snuck into her house her BEDROOM picked up their child and started breastfeeding it!😡 And now BECAUSE of this the baby will grow an attachment to her and less to tapu and then at that time muktha_cute would be completely justified in calling her a baby snatcher🤬 I want to ask that horrible snake of a woman why she always comes and spreads her poison in Tapu's life and this she has done it on completely her own terms! This time she is completely responsible she will be completely responsible for snatching Tapu's kid from her AND ruining her relationship with her husband aur agar aisa kuch hua toh I swear I will never again blame Tapu for all of her past crimes😡 that woman icha will then deserve every ounce of pain she gets and I sincerely hope Veer teachs her a good lesson!🤬 How DISGUSTING! 🤬 cant tapu get ANY khushi in her life without that daayan spoiling it???😭
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what was whole point of bringing yuvraj in tapasya's life...it wl b such a pain to read even updates it would hv been better if she remained childless...atleast Rasya were there for each other..but now i hv lost hope on that too.😔
SRKLuvr thumbnail
If they spoil Rasya relationship then😡
bankhan thumbnail
rathore is mad for baby as he already lost 2 before. his action is just ok. but before calling ichi must be one try of failed breast feeding by another woman should have been tried. Edited by bankhan - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
When th doctor says its not life threatening or necessary for life then why Rathore is antagonising his wife and spoiling his marriage and freshly digging up his wife's wounds? I dont understand!
chill people...where ichcha went wrong was to breast feed the kid both the times...you never never do that...

But it cannot be used an excuse to justify all those heinous crimes tapasya has done with ichcha...

And feeding milk is not akin to doing murders...snatching husbands, leaving ur kid on the roadside creche...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Voldermoth

chill people...where ichcha went wrong was to breast feed the kid both the times...you never never do that...

But it cannot be used an excuse to justify all those heinous crimes tapasya has done with ichcha...

And feeding milk is not akin to doing murders...snatching husbands, leaving ur kid on the roadside creche...

true...but this time is one time too many!😡 Had enough of Ichha always being the cause of Tapu's unhappiness and this time its completely her fault!😡 This time not only will her actions again result in Tapu's hatred Tapu's insecurities again creeping back which she had worked so hard to keep under control and her life afresh...her actions will now create a daraar in Tapu's marriage which is barely 3 months old and she will again become the reason of Tapu's unhappiness when she realises her son is ANOTHER of her loved ones whom Ichha has snatched from her!😡 This time if someone calls her a baby snatcher then it will be completely justified! And on top this mata will hide everything from Veer! Just WHAT is her problem? Cant she live and let live? Especially just when Tapu was beginning to do that???😡
t.boxwala thumbnail
One very important fact has been forgotten by everybody.  Yuvraj is actually iccha's son, so his bonding wtih iccha is quite justified.  Whatever bad has happened with Tappu is only because of Nani being in her life and not iccha.

Nani is so evil and jeolous of iccha, that she stole her baby, and now whatever is happening is because of her.  So unfortunately tappu will have to go through this.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: t.boxwala

One very important fact has been forgotten by everybody.  Yuvraj is actually iccha's son, so his bonding wtih iccha is quite justified.  Whatever bad has happened with Tappu is only because of Nani being in her life and not iccha.

Nani is so evil and jeolous of iccha, that she stole her baby, and now whatever is happening is because of her.  So unfortunately tappu will have to go through this.

so if thats the case then even muktha should be returned to her rightful parents! Ichha is wrong to go and feed someone elses baby! she doest know its hers!