Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

icecream2007

icecream2007

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i am not a tappu fan nor am i an ichha fan..i like the show ..i lik veecha romance ..
i love rasya relationship
and i completely love rathod
i wish aisa husband mujhe mile..i actually find him getting angry also sexy in a wayEmbarrassed
i am a little confused
is rathod right in calling ichha?
im a lil uncomfortable with the track
as per the character of rathod he seems justified
also as per the fact that the baby is refusing bottle milk
bechaara baby kab tak bhooka rahega?Cry
i wd like u to answer not as ichha or tappu fans but as neutral viewers
du think rathod is justified in calling ichha as shown in the precap?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanTeeya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rathod right to call ichha?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I am so upset with the cvs! Now they will again put unhappiness in Tapu's life! Oh God! I HATE Ichha!Angry All because of her the baby got used to being breastfed!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz.lovelylotus.

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
To think neutral i'll have rewind myself few months back lol coz i got fedup with unnecessary sacrifices ich makes n troubles every1 l8r!! N i even doubt she just acts dumb but actually not that dumb nor mahaan ROFL its tough now but will say...

Rathore as he is is a good man n clarity of his thoughts n speech is his strenght, even i find his angry n sad is sexy too lol LOL he gained his popularity with us all being that loving understanding mature dealing guy he has been in taps life! But from past 2weeks i was thinking(ever since namkaran track) to fit in ich mahanta they r cutting short rathores ckt to same old any guy type! Rathore infact is v strong personality to have guts to speak wrong as wrong but was wrong in dealing with bf scenerio! Confused

Definetely afterall thats happened between taps n ickh after taps giving ultimatum right infrontof rathore, not to enter her life nor house to ich if rathore gets this idea instead of finding ways to feed that baby is odd! Even if a situation like that is inevitable still its taps who needs to make that call n say things rathore is saying ich! He should talK with taps first n then convince ich not the other way around n im seriously dissappointed with him in that! Im sure taps will feel offended if she will know this! Ouch

kumbam78

Groupbie

kumbam78

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
To be honest, there are many ways to try before going for this solution..and why will a guy talk about such a sensitive thing to a woman. and if he seriously thinks tht his wife has to behave like the mother of the baby, then he should consult her before taking such decision. He can have a good motive in hand but this is not the best answer for the problem.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagarmahmansmaEkta76chocoz.lovelylotus.SRKLuvr

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Bakwaas rathore is bakwass, he did wrong to calling ichcha...
This disgusting ichcha ruined tappu life angin...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96chocozSRKLuvr

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
NO this act of rathore cannot b justified.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagarbrkh96.lovelylotus...DamonCrazy..

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Thsi action of Rathore is completely unjustified! When he KNOWS his wife hates that woman then why is he calling? Will Yuvraj Die without Ichha breastfeeding? I think not!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagar

thnkdiffrnt

thnkdiffrnt

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
There is something so unseemly about this whole track...weird for Iccha to nurse  in the first place..and even worse for Rathod to ask...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalagarMumooschocoz.lovelylotus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top