Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mohnish Top 5 Actor who rocked charts last week!

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mohnish Behl

We have another of a senior actor, who has made it to the fourth place on this chart and he is the very loving and generous Mohnish Behl whom we now are watching as Dr. Ashutosh from Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. There is no second thought in saying that Mohnish as an actor is highly talented and is certainly a gem for Indian world of films and television. Despite taking a big break from acting, the actor has made a great comeback and is on the way of leading all his contemporaries. We are sure in the coming weeks we will certainly see him moving high in the charts!
Edited by princessonline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
sorry but the article is already posted yesterday. here is the link, Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
already posted
but thanks for sharing
Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted already... this is pathetic.. cant u check past pages??
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks and very sure he will be on top slots.
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Posted already... this is pathetic.. cant u check past pages??

I am not sure why you're being so rude over a small little thing. It's not like I have done this millions of times. I know what the rules are because I manage a forum. But still I am human, I make mistakes so sorry for not going through the whole forum, opening up every single post to see if this has been posted, instead like most people I just looked through the first couple of pages. I didn't see it there so I posted it. I don't understand what you find so pathetic because I didn't know sharing information you came across with, with other people thinking they might find interesting is pathetic. And lastly I was already told it had already been posted by a member and that is why I did not comment again in this post, until I saw your post, because I figured there was no point to have it in the first page if people already read the post.

Edited by princessonline - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessonline

I am not sure why you're being so rude over a small little thing. It's not like I have done this millions of times. I know what the rules are because I manage a forum. But still I am human, I make mistakes so sorry for not going through the whole forum, opening up every single post to see if this has been posted, instead like most people I just looked through the first couple of pages. I didn't see it there so I posted it. I don't understand what you find so pathetic because I didn't know sharing information you came across with, with other people thinking they might find interesting is pathetic. And lastly I was already told it had already been posted by a member and that is why I did not comment again in this post, until I saw your post, because I figured there was no point to have it in the first page if people already read the post.

Its not about opening every single page n every single post.. when u can easily.. open just the last two pages... ... where the name of the post clearly.. is similar to ur post..!! We all make efforts to make our forum work.. n  even i manage.. two forums...!! This forum doesnt have 100s of pages...btw.. so isnt a touf job to check past few pages.. when the Rules clearly mention it!

eitherways i apologise for using the word Pathetic ..sorry!
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Its not about opening every single page n every single post.. when u can easily.. open just the last two pages... ... where the name of the post clearly.. is similar to ur post..!! We all make efforts to make our forum work.. n  even i manage.. two forums...!! This forum doesnt have 100s of pages...btw.. so isnt a touf job to check past few pages.. when the Rules clearly mention it!

eitherways i apologise for using the word Pathetic ..sorry!

I did look through the first five pages and I didn't see anything so I posted it. This forum is very active so things get dug down really fast. I didn't see it in the first five pages and thought well it's not posted then I should post it. Anyways It's okay. I am glad we were able to clear out misunderstanding.