testing9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in the precap they showed that siddhanth fell from the stairs...but somehow the way he said heaven here i come..and fell down suddenly that too when he was more near the bottom of the stairs..was so funny..they could have shot that scene more realistically..😕 Edited by testing9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What was he, drunk?  After getting his revenge, he should have been happy.  Actually, I was hoping that he'd resettle different members of the household in different places, according to his plan, rather than asking them all to leave.  And wonder whether he auctioned off the house as well?

This was a weird auction in stating that the lowest bidder would get the house, and all the bidders just went along.  Had I been among them, I'd have offered Prem a check for Rs 0.00.  It would have beaten the Rs 1.00 bid, and been mine.
Vr15h thumbnail
What a piece of crap they showed today - Sid reforming, apologizing to Mataji and ripping apart his power of attorney.  He was the only realistic non-mahaan character in the show, and now they've ruined that 😡

And I'm not getting why they showed Roli going to see him. I know that the CVs want to unite them, but right now, they've not shown a credible event happen as to why Sid should be thankful to, much less fall for, Roli.  I don't want this jodi - I want Roli to move out of there and to the hostel fast, and Premar to reconcile and resume life as normal.

Unless they reform mataji as well, I'm done watching.  This is really stupid - all they show is Simar walking all over Udhampur barefoot, and Sid getting reformed.  Good thing - tomorrow, Prem will succeed in getting up.

Looks like Prem misses Simar and may have decided to forgive her.  He might do well to marry her in private, so that all misunderstandings are cleared.
vcoolwater thumbnail
I agree today's episodes was horrible.  Personally I wanted Sid to stay as a gray character.  However  I guess that was not possible due putting him togeather with Roli.  Personally I could care less about him and Roli.  I wish they would shipped Roli off to the hostel and never be seen again.  I don't think she even has personality anymore. She is basically lite version of Simar.

I also loved how Simar magically survived her fall without a scratch.  Also I loved how the cave magically caved in when she shouted Prem's name.  She must has special set of lungs 😆.   I guess she will able to scream through rocks and Prem with his special hearing will be the only one who will hear her 😆.  Truely they are made for each other 😆
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
it was so un natural, sid was near to the ground , then how was his condition so critical tha they called doctor and doctor says that ' ap ki jaan ja sakti thi' what is this yaar. only a plaster was enough 4 his injury.
vcoolwater thumbnail

Well, if thought yesterday's episode was bad.  Today's was even worse.  The show has worst pacing problems that I have ever seen in a serial. They like to drag everything out. Today's episode was worse.

The only important points are Mataji forgiving Sid, Simar fainted in the cave, and Prem get a clue that Simar is stuck in the cave. Seriously this should only taken maybe at most 10-15 mins. But the show like stretching things out.

Edited by vcoolwater - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
vcoolwater

Thanks for today's update 😆
testing9 thumbnail
todays episode was badly shot because the premise itself that someone saved someones life that too due to a minor fall which home first aid can fix..is so crappy...i mean really if that is the case everyones life will be in permanenet danger for fear of falling down...😕

secondly why does the cameraman overfocus on everyones face for a good 2 minutes..before moving on...i mean if someone sneezes then focus..someone coughs then focus..my god...at this rate..the reunion of the family will go on for another week..and simar in cave for one year,...😆