Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

diwali spoilers for IPKKND!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

diya8

diya8

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
hi arshians... am from scotland nd have been reading ur posts for months now!! but couldnt help nd signed up to deliver this news to u guyss its on the star plus website (cnt post the link bcs am a newbie) Angry

but am copying it on here wat it says about wats goin to happen on diwali:

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?
"For Diwali, Anjali will gift a sari to Khushi and Lavanya but accidentally the two packets will be exchanged. Unaware of the mix-up, Khushi will end up wearing Arnav's favourite colour red. She will perform puja at her house and later will come to Arnav's place. He will be zapped to see Khushi in this new avtaar- the crimson colored sari, jewellery and loose hair will affect Arnav. Khushi and Arnav will end up sharing a moment during puja."

its on the official star tv website just incase u guys don't believe, its under the heading "what to expect for diwali"!! enjoy karooo... cant wait Big smile 

xoxo

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

jeslyshanushalupooh_91sp87Raima36ktjaniya_s..Winter_Soul..ipkkndanksun2011TheCaptainmirnaliniIshrafan11fly_dog_mahi_Millerrr88smitaranjaani07GAURI29cityoflights.Saraa.tinsel-Jahnvi-OnepoundChicSanzPaRudholic-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "diwali spoilers for IPKKND!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diya8

diya8

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
sorryyy just realised someone beat me to it,,,, no worries please close this! sorrryyy

MaroRudra

MaroRudra

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I'm from Scotland too!Hehe just thought I'd share this random bit of info...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya8

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Superlative news!!... He will surely be zapped, I remember the previous red sari moment! hehe

alice54

Goldie

alice54

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
tfs:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.