who should apology to whom...?

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
who should apology to whom...?πŸ˜• kunal to siddhi for shouting at her in front of all or siddhi to kunal for taking richa's offer or keeing karvachaut virad against kunal's wish...πŸ˜•

when kunal said to siddhi ' mai tumai kabhi nahi maaf karoon ka...' i was like...🀣...' arey...mr.akkdu...u r the one who has to take apology and u r the one who is going to take apology...πŸ˜†.
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want the stand-off to continue and they can carry on being bratty towards each other. πŸ˜† 

But both are right in their own way. After all that has happened,how can Kunal accept the Thakral's money in any form and how can Siddhi stand by and not do anything.

But Kunal definitely has to apologise for yelling at her for keeping fast.😑
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
cvs has to give apology to us still for not giving ME of full n only nice SiNal scenes πŸ˜† πŸ˜
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol Kunal definitely needs to apologise
siddhi not at fault she only did it for the family and she tried to inform him but he didn't pick up his phone. that stupid witcha spoiled everything i'm sure if Siddhi had told Kunal herself he would have understood and not react the way he did in front of everyone
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaneBC

I want the stand-off to continue and they can carry on being bratty towards each other. πŸ˜† 

But both are right in their own way. After all that has happened,how can Kunal accept the Thakral's money in any form...y not dear...when anand was working they took thakral money isn't it? πŸ˜• and how can Siddhi stand by and not do anything.

But Kunal definitely has to apologise for yelling at her for keeping fast.😑 exactly that too the way he draged her to a corner ...he shoud...😑

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

cvs has to give apology to us still for not giving ME of full n only nice SiNal scenes πŸ˜† πŸ˜

i know yaar we are becoming too greedyπŸ˜†...waise poor sameer and keerti working round the clock...
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asena

lol Kunal definitely needs to apologise  aur bahi thokya?πŸ˜ƒ
siddhi not at fault she only did it for the family and she tried to inform him but he didn't pick up his phone.i know  but she should have messaged him is n't it? πŸ˜• that stupid witcha spoiled everything i'm sure if Siddhi had told Kunal herself he would have understood and not react the way he did in front of everyone. true but it won't be that spicy na...πŸ˜‰

muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kunal defo needs to apologizeto Sidhi. he insulted da poor thing infront of everyone nd just like sidhi  sed she could have proved him wrong in front of all but she didnt cuz she cares bout him nd respects him. but i doubt he will apologize in a straight forward way, knowing how stubborn he is. maybe he'll say sorry indirectly nd our Sidhi will understand after shes a lawyer nd very smart
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan96

kunal defo needs to apologizeto Sidhi. he insulted da poor thing infront of everyone nd just like sidhi  sed she could have proved him wrong in front of all but she didnt cuz she cares bout him nd respects him. but i doubt he will apologize in a straight forward way, knowing how stubborn he is. maybe he'll say sorry indirectly nd our Sidhi will understand after shes a lawyer nd very smart

waiting for that to happen tonight...πŸ˜›
harshdb thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

who should apology to whom...?πŸ˜• kunal to siddhi for shouting at her in front of all or siddhi to kunal for taking richa's offer or keeing karvachaut virad against kunal's wish...πŸ˜•

when kunal said to siddhi ' mai tumai kabhi nahi maaf karoon ka...' i was like...🀣...' arey...mr.akkdu...u r the one who has to take apology and u r the one who is going to take apology...πŸ˜†.

defnetly kunal to siddi... whatever the reason is he is not soposed to shout at her in fornt of all the family members and guests. for god sake he always says she is not a wife in real, she is a wife for family sake.. in that cause does he have a right to shout at her that too infront of all??

and siddi's mistake is she should have informed kunal which she tried to but kunal did not pick up the line.. so i feel he should def. apology her... even in today precap... he was shouting at her for celebrating diwali... this is very unfair yaar... poor siddi...